New Late Shift with Lopedo feat. Master

lopedo

The Late Shift with lopedo is a podcast that asks all the tough questions, covers all of the controversial topics and doesn't pull any punches. And it is BACK. Coming your way Wednesday, 12 AM EST (midnight), LIVE!

Each episode is going to be only 30 minutes long, with a chance to evolve into an hour long show as things move along. Each episode is going to have a brief synopsis so you aren't tuning in blind like before. Each episode is going to have a guest, for an episode that does not have a guest I'm going to be taking live calls from people and answering questions myself. With all of that out of the way, here is the preview for tomorrow night. Remember, if you can't make it LIVE (though you'll miss calling in and chatting LIVE in the chat room), the episodes are all automatically archived so you can listen as you please.

Episode 1: MASTER joins lopedo to discuss various subjects regarding DOA 6. Is the new meter system broken? How can it be changed? Is the DOA community more concerned about the sex appeal than the actual game? Why are gamers afraid to interact with Team Ninja? All of this will be covered as lopedo asks the tough questions of MASTER, who is the official DOA community manager. Two long time props reunite for one evening to discuss all of this and much, much more on The Late Shift with lopedo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lulu

A magician never reveal his secrets...

I'm just joking... he probably just aked him and Master was like :"Sure, Sounds Fun."

Last edited:

lopedo

The chatroom is LIVE NOW!
Alright everybody, the time is almost nigh for The Late Shift with lopedo podcast, featuring Emmanuel Master Rodriguez! Live questions will be accepted via the chat. You can find the LIVE episode, chatroom, and all things The Late Shift with lopedo by clicking here ->> http://tobtr.com/s/10841151

The chatroom is now officially open, so if you'd like to submit some early questions now is the time to do it.

See y'all there!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD