New Styles Updated!

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Alright everyone, it's been a long night for me but I have a gift for you: I've added 5 new styles to the site. The banners have been completed as well, covering one of every known combatant.

1. XenWhite is the new default style. Some minor tweaks still need to be made but it should be good to go. As the name implies it's a "light" style. I'm still in the works of making alternate variations like XenBlack below.
  2. XenBlack is the alternate clean "dark" style.
    • XenBlack (Ayane DOA2) is the same as XenBlack with a DOA2 render of Ayane in the background
    • XenBlack (Ayane DOA3) is the same as XenBlack with a DOA3 render of Ayane in the background
    • XenBlack (Males) is the same as XenBlack with a collage of the guys in the background
Follow the following steps to change the style:
  1. Navigate to the bottom-left corner
  2. Click on "XenWhite" or whatever is your current style. A "Style Chooser" should pop-up.
  3. Select any style you'd like, you can change it at any time and will be remembered the next time you log in to your account.
If you have any issues with the site, please post in this thread the issues so they can be rectified as soon as possible.

Stay tuned for additional options to deck out your favorite Dead or Alive site!

Now I take my leave to my bed where I shall crash for six hours, good night to all.

Allan Paris

Yo, this style is mad nice. I like it keep it up. I been too busy myself to play around with it. But your designs are very good.... But uumm I will admit elliot looks like something is wrong with him, haha. Your render of him gives him an edge look.... that doesn't fit him... Maybe it's just me??? good shit, though.

Ooooh these are really cute! I really like the Black one and the Ayane one is really awesome too!
Is there a HTML code to make these? I'd like to mess around and make one of my own when I have some spare time if it's not too much trouble! :)
I have some previous photoshop skills.

PS: Some new smileys would be great too....these freak me out, lol!

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Haha. Well, any help would be appreciated. It's a CSS coding, but if you provide me with mockups for a site layout design I'm sure I could look into mimicing them into an actual layout.

As for the smilies, sure. Which ones freak you out the most (I'm not a fan of the :) type, but those were default so I haven't gone in to replace them yet.)

Mostly the standard ones... lol
the " :) " looks cockeyed...so yeah hahaha, the rest are just bleh!
confused.png
&
eek.png
are the only awesome ones. Also if you could use the DOAC character icon's that would be pretty cool, unless you can't then nvm on that idea!

But yeah! I'll try and create one sometime this week, if not the weekend, and send it on over.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD