New York DOA5

splslick

Sorry for the late response. I'm down just lemme know when.
Well if we do something this week, it would have to be for friday around 5ish since I get out of work around 4....If we can''t do that day, then we can do next week...I am free everyday outside of wednesday and friday of next week

splslick

where/when is next level?
Alright I gotcha.
Iight so it looks like I will be free next week for sure...So let's make a session then, I'll invite the Hitomi/Kasumi player from last time....Just give me a day that ya want to go....And Ill make sure it happens :D

@Shaded the address to next level is 4013 8th Ave Brooklyn, NY 11232. You would have to take the D train to 9th avenue and then walk a bit...Not too far of a train ride, trust me since I'm coming from Harlem myself.

Tenryuga

Hmm...I've got classes on friday so I may or may not be able to make it. If you guys could start at between 1 and 3 PM that would be really convenient since I could just head there after classes are done.

splslick

Hmm...I've got classes on friday so I may or may not be able to make it. If you guys could start at between 1 and 3 PM that would be really convenient since I could just head there after classes are done.
I work until 4pm that friday however, I will be heading there directly once I get out....So I should be there around 5ish give or take....Would you be able to make it after 4?

Shaded

:/ With the snowstorm I have to work on Friday. This a regular thing? Because nearly any other week I can go.

splslick

:/ With the snowstorm I have to work on Friday. This a regular thing? Because nearly any other week I can go.
Well if we can get a consistent number of players, then it can become a regular thing...The snowstorm sounds like it going to be bad...I am thinking about delaying it until saturday since the "storm" should end by friday night....Would you guys prefer we meet up on saturday instead?

Shaded

Well if we can get a consistent number of players, then it can become a regular thing...The snowstorm sounds like it going to be bad...I am thinking about delaying it until saturday since the "storm" should end by friday night....Would you guys prefer we meet up on saturday instead?
I wouldn't be able to make that bc of my standard work schedule, but I really can't make it this week no matter what anyway. So if this is going to be a thing next Friday I'll definitely go with my ps3.

Shaded

We should get some lobbies going too. If we're DOA NY then we probably have a decent connection.

Tenryuga

What time are you guys having the session? I've something to do tomorow but I can probably still make it.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD