New York DOA5

virtuaPAI

I am the reason why you are here!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Oh, you are looking at me! lol. Well I was thinking about having bi-weekly gatherings at my house again. Let me know if anyone is interested.

virtuaPAI

Staff member
Administrator
Im on hiatus till 5U. I have no Drive to play Vanilla anymore.

stinkymonz

Hi virtuaPAI!

Oh well, if offline gatherings aren't happening, who can I hit up on PSN to play. I've got this game on the Vita and I want to get more practice in.

virtuaPAI

Staff member
Administrator
Hi virtuaPAI!

Oh well, if offline gatherings aren't happening, who can I hit up on PSN to play. I've got this game on the Vita and I want to get more practice in.
-Lmao, we finnally have to meet up. I know you too damn long for us to not have ever met.

Tenryuga

We should make something happen when 5U drops and keep it going. We've got a spot in Brooklyn and most of you live there and I go to school in Brooklyn so I can meet up with you guys there after class and stuff on fridays or the weekend etc. All goes well we might even get enough people for small tournaments. That would be really great and fun. :cool:

virtuaPAI

Staff member
Administrator
I am cheap lol. I would rather hold gatherings at my house. We will have more freedom, and have food lmao.

virtuaPAI

Staff member
Administrator
Where in brooklyn are you lol? I'm down for that since it saves money. Hopefully you'll have the PS3 version. :cool:
-I live in Gravesend Brooklyn, right out side of Coney Island. Sorry, I only have Doa5(future 5U) on 360 :(

Tenryuga

-I live in Gravesend Brooklyn, right out side of Coney Island. Sorry, I only have Doa5(future 5U) on 360 :(

That's not bad. It's like half an hour away from my school. I guess I'll just have to get a converter or live with the Xbox 360 controller lol.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD