New York DOA5

splslick

Ok since this was Winter Brawl weekend and the weather was really bad outside, there was no session this weekend. I am going to host a session at my place Friday or Saturday. I have 1 lagless monitor, a copy of the ps4 version, going to buy the ps3 version when it's available this week. So I will most likely run two setups at my place. Just let me know if ya can come through. @Hold_Junkie93 @Kurukurtz @DestructionBomb @Dr Snipe @ArcuateBeef07...If I am forgetting someone, please tag them for me

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
Ok since this was Winter Brawl weekend and the weather was really bad outside, there was no session this weekend. I am going to host a session at my place Friday or Saturday. I have 1 lagless monitor, a copy of the ps4 version, going to buy the ps3 version when it's available this week. So I will most likely run two setups at my place. Just let me know if ya can come through. @Hold_Junkie93 @Kurukurtz @DestructionBomb @Dr Snipe @ArcuateBeef07...If I am forgetting someone, please tag them for me
Yo that 4K change bugs me a little make them change it back.

Jian

Yo that 4K change bugs me a little make them change it back.

You're going to have to use it for Counter Hit fishing. During WB9, I didn't feel the nerf hit her hard honestly. 4K still gave me the stuns in situations I needed cause I always catch my opponents in the middle of something.

It's still good, trust me.

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
You're going to have to use it for Counter Hit fishing. During WB9, I didn't feel the nerf hit her hard honestly. 4K still gave me the stuns in situations I needed cause I always catch my opponents in the middle of something.

It's still good, trust me.
I know it is but I use it alot in training mode and the knock back is unnessesary. Other than that good damage buffs

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I might go to ECT, will likely hop on the same exact train with spslick and snipe.

Also we need to get DOA5LR for Next Level Battle Circuit too. Surely we can make this happen.

splslick

I might go to ECT, will likely hop on the same exact train with spslick and snipe.

Also we need to get DOA5LR for Next Level Battle Circuit too. Surely we can make this happen.
I wouldn't mind planning the trip to ECT together. I can try to get LR at NLBC, however, we would need to show dedication every week/biweekly. We would also need to bring setups with LR on it. The game would also need meet a quota. If we can't meet that quota, it will be pulled off of it

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Hey everyone! As you all know, ECT is coming up in June. If we want to continue to see this game supported by TN, we need to start having larger tournament appearances. ECT is going to be in Seacaucus NJ, your back yard. Please do everything you can to tell your fellow competitors about this tournament. I'll be there for sure.

splslick

Hey everyone! As you all know, ECT is coming up in June. If we want to continue to see this game supported by TN, we need to start having larger tournament appearances. ECT is going to be in Seacaucus NJ, your back yard. Please do everything you can to tell your fellow competitors about this tournament. I'll be there for sure.
Already making plans to make it out to that one :D

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD