New York DOA5

splslick

@RenderingStar take my number down if you get lost 646-379-2656....Basically what you want to do is take the D train to Brooklyn and get off at 9th Avenue. From there you to cross the street in front of you and take a left out the train station until you are at the corner. From there, take a right and walk until you reach another corner. From there take a left. You need to cross I believe two streets and the place will be on your left. This is the exact address if you want to use google maps. 4013 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11232

splslick

Like I mentioned on the post to renderingstar, if anyone gets lost or confused as to where it's at, just take my number down and call me. My number is 646-379-2656

splslick

I was going to walk him towards there but I think he needs info on taking the D from Penn Station.
@RenderingStar Well you would need to leave the train station, go to the street level and walk towards herald square on 34th street. The D train is located on 34th and 6th avenue/herald square. If you don't know where that is, it at the end of the block that H&M is on. From there you want to go into the station and take the D train going to Brooklyn

RenderingStar

@RenderingStar Well you would need to leave the train station, go to the street level and walk towards herald square on 34th street. The D train is located on 34th and 6th avenue/herald square. If you don't know where that is, it at the end of the block that H&M is on. From there you want to go into the station and take the D train going to Brooklyn
Ok thank you so much!! Ill be there 2 latest 3 Im excited to play you guys :'D

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD