New York DOA5

Tulkas

Premium Donor
Hi there, I'll be visiting @ New York city soon, is anybody up for some offlines...?

I'm going to be there five days: one day on Dec 19th and the other four days from Jan 7th to 10th.

I have long months out of the competitive scene but I still should stand good fights. :)

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Hi there, I'll be visiting @ New York city soon, is anybody up for some offlines...?

I'm going to be there five days: one day on Dec 19th and the other four days from Jan 7th to 10th.

I have long months out of competitive scene but I still should stand good fights. :)

It's been awhile since I've chilled with the guys, haven't been to Next Level in ages. Most likely January since after NEC I'll likely spend time with family and Christmas shopping. Likely won't even have time to game much either. I can definitely try January.

BboyDragon

Premium Donor

I have long months out of the competitive scene but I still should stand good fights. :)

Oh man I havent seen you in awhile with your tricky Brad Wong Jan much more possible

Tulkas

Premium Donor
Guys! Would be superb for me to meet you! :D Just let me know date, time and place. I'll be there. ;) :)

You won't beat me with Kasumi's wall strike this time Dragon :p :)

Last edited:

Tulkas

Premium Donor
Hey guys, I left NYC yesterday, I had not visited it before, it's absolutely amazing!!! :)

As I told you, I'll be back on January 7th until the 10th... Is anybody hosting an offline session? :rolleyes: I'll be bringing some gifts from Venezuela ;)

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
Hey guys, I left NYC yesterday, I had not visited it before, it's absolutely amazing!!! :)

As I told you, I'll be back on January 7th until the 10th... Is anybody hosting an offline session? :rolleyes: I'll be bringing some gifts from Venezuela ;)
I'll host if slick doesn't I have it on all systems but don't own a ps4. I do have ps3, xbox one and a 360. Just pick one and I'll set it up

splslick

Well unfortunately the only day I would be able to do a session would be on the 7th since I'm leaving for Boston on the 8th =[

Tulkas

Premium Donor
Guys, forgot to tell the 7th is the birthday of my cousin... Is it good for you all (but @splslick :() to meet the Friday 8th afternoon/evening? It would be perfect for me because my cousin (my only family in NYC) can't be with me from Friday 8th evening until Saturday evening.

BTW I've been recently training a little with my old DOA friends in Venezuela, so my gameplay won't be too rusty ;) :)

Last edited:

Tulkas

Premium Donor
So are we meeting the 7th or the 8th??
I think that @Dr Snipe will host the session because @splslick only can the 7th, which is exactly the day that I cannot. So, date of the session would depend on Snipe's availability... I guess he will tell us soon.

The perfect date/time for me is the 8th afternoon/evening/night. However, I can attend any subsequent date/time before leaving NYC, just let me know in advance enough. My flight is departing the 10th from JFK at 17:30.

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
I think that @Dr Snipe will host the session because @splslick only can the 7th, which is exactly the day that I cannot. So, date of the session would depend on Snipe's availability... I guess he will tell us soon.

The perfect date/time for me is the 8th afternoon/evening/night. However, I can attend any subsequent date/time before leaving NYC, just let me know in advance enough. My flight is departing the 10th from JFK at 17:30.
Friday is fine but isn't PS4 the preferred console? RenderingStar can bring I'll just pay for whoever can't. Lunch is on me

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD