DOA5LR Newer player looking for PS4 players

Silkylinks

Hey, I'm a relatively new player to DoA(I only really started playing a week and a half ago). I was wondering if anyone who played on PS4 would be interested in long sets or even just FT5s and whatnot? My hours can be pretty sporadic but usually I'll be online from 9PM-6AM EST and sometimes during the afternoons. I main Hayate and I'm trying to learn Rachel and Jacky as well, and I'm on EC with a pretty damn good connection.

Yurlungur

I'm always down for adding a few more people on psn, My ps4 is hildaisahooker
I won't be on until april second, ps: twin peaks fuck yeah

thatdoanoob

PSN:NiceGuyTonio im a ps4 Doa5lr player (if anyone's interested) im looking for people to fight with hopefully i can make some friends.

Reactions: J2S

J2S

can i add u? Momiji's my main and my side characters are Rachel and Leifang
Sorry for the late Reply. Sure, I'm available anytime c: I main.... Too many people to count on both hands lol But mostly Christie,Nyotengu,Lei, and Helena.

Minatao

Heya! My psn is Minatao, feel free to add me I'll be glad to play a few rounds. I mostly main Kasumi but i'm also looking into maybe learning Mila or Tina.

FuryFox

PSN: otherdane

I was pretty good but haven't played in a while. looking to get back into it. I'd be willing to work characters with some versus (main Mila, Sarah, and Honoka).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD