NG3:RE Video Thread

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
I get about 85k from Acolyte 3 right now actually. Admittedly it's slower but it's more consistent. I did Mentor 25, cleared it in about 1:20, and got way less than 85k haha. You can't really do this wrong, either, so I'm not sure what the deal was.

Acolyte 3 is 160k-200k a match

For mentor 25 are you using sythe and taking no damage?

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I only did it once and I did get hit. My McNinja isn't even level 20 yet and I just got the scythe to level 4. I technically just started trials. Not sure how you get that much from Acolyte 3. Playing lame is really boring to me but I might have to start.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
I only did it once and I did get hit. My McNinja isn't even level 20 yet and I just got the scythe to level 4. I technically just started trials. Not sure how you get that much from Acolyte 3. Playing lame is really boring to me but I might have to start.

use sythe or KG and keep sobing for acolyte 3

btw just finished UN10 so happy XD

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
use sythe or KG and keep sobing for acolyte 3

btw just finished UN10 so happy XD
I'm not a huge fan of SoB chaining but if that gets the most karma I might as well. Such a grind...

Congrats. I'm just starting on the Leader missions. Hard to get someone to stick around long enough, though Gill Hustle has been putting in time with me, and I spent a while not using McNinja so I got my ass kicked once I switched to him. You don't have the 360Y until level 3 and I had no health upgrades or skills lol. Fixed that problem now though.

Gill Hustle deathofaninja TRI Mike you guys are my only Live friends that put any real time into RE. I'm gonna need some or all of you to help boost clan battles at some point since literally nobody is playing the mode anymore and there are some armor pieces locked to it. Let me know when/if you can get on. I'm free all day tomorrow and most of tonight I think. Gill, we should also start hammering out more Trials. My Scythe and McNinja are, as mentioned above, properly leveled now.

TRI Mike

I haven't tried the mode myself but I usually have insane lag in most Team NINJA games. We can definitely try during the weekend but it's most likely gonna be unbearable.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I feel so dead today lol. All I did was do laundry after I got home and play RE. Thanks to deathofaninja for the assist on clearing a bunch of missions, including several MN missions. I think we need another 7 MN and 5 UN to complete everything. Not looking forward to the UN missions at all, though. Hayabusa does seem like he hits harder than McNinja with the scythe, though.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
I feel so dead today lol. All I did was do laundry after I got home and play RE. Thanks to deathofaninja for the assist on clearing a bunch of missions, including several MN missions. I think we need another 7 MN and 5 UN to complete everything. Not looking forward to the UN missions at all, though. Hayabusa does seem like he hits harder than McNinja with the scythe, though.

If you haven't already start using cidica surge with the sythe, this will basically make you godlike and makes the UN trials really easy

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I have it but I don't like to burn ki that I could use to heal. I might need to though since the UN trials I attempted didn't go too well. Doesn't help that I use Piercing Void and have a short ki meter. Should probably swap that out too. I'm not sure what the best makeup for the teams are yet. I ran my McNinja with scythe and deathofaninja used Momiji for most of it for healing but eventually you can still get killed too many times and fail it seems.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Yeah, what's the best option: having two scythes and no healer, or a scythe and a healer.

Being a healer isn't necessarily my favorite position, but I don't have the 360Y mastered yet.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
If you use cidica surge you make it back with 2 sythe 360 hits
You also got to consider in UN trials that its worth burning a little Ki to avoid getting grabbed which will take almost half your life :p

Best setups from my experience with UN trials

UN1: 2 ninjas - inferno
UN2: 2 ninjas - inferno
UN3: 1 momiji/ Ninja - void
UN4: 2 Ninja or 1 momiji - void
UN5: 2 Ninjas - void
UN6: 2 ninjas - inferno/void
UN7: 2 ninjas or 1 momiji - void
UN8: 2 ninjas - void
UN9: 2 ninjas - void
UN10: 1 ninjas / momiji - inferno

If you just want 5 the easiest are: 2,1,4,5,6 or 7

Heal Glitch: Revive when a round ends

Cidica Surge:

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
That's great information. Thanks for that. I'll definitely get these done and then it's grinding BR, Betrayal, and Leader kills plus levels. I'm worried about those though since they're really random...

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
That's great information. Thanks for that. I'll definitely get these done and then it's grinding BR, Betrayal, and Leader kills plus levels. I'm worried about those though since they're really random...

Betrayals a pain in the ass, that contract is so god damn rare, I spent 3 hours yesterday and got 0 betray contracts

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Decided to go with Master Ninja instead of Ultimate Ninja because the enemies just take way to many hits to delimb and kills the pacing

This run is using the Dragonsword only

Day 1 Part 1:

Day 1 Part 2:

Day 2 Part 1:

Day 2 Part 2:

Day 3 Ayane Chapter
Sorry for the sloppy gameplay, just got back into NGRE, hopefully it will get better by Day 4 :p

Last edited:

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Okay, you're level 99, and you are still unlocking fucking Kanji!?

Anyway, I can tell you've spent some serious time on 360T. I'm impressed regardless. How many man hours do you think it took you to reach 99?

Just want to let you know I am still unlocking kanjis to this day LOL, no lie

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD