NGL, I'm not a fan of the PC port.

TheHunterKiller692

Now, you can go on Steam and talk about it with me there, but I think that this game doesn't have features that you'd want from a PC port, like rebindable keybinds, and you have the game stuck in windowed mode.
DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round 4_22_2023 10_45_31 AM.png

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Now, you can go on Steam and talk about it with me there, but I think that this game doesn't have features that you'd want from a PC port, like rebindable keybinds, and you have the game stuck in windowed mode.
View attachment 37952
It shouldn't be stuck in windowed mode, there's an option iirc that lets you play full screen but you have to select it on start up when the options come up

I don't like the PC version much either mainly since it's a gimped console port, it doesn't have any of the new stages and it also lacks the soft engine visual improvements. And on top of that alot of stuff was half finished, like even Naotora's facial expressions are bugged since on console she's alot more serious and her facial expressions when she attacks and in tag mode win poses are sad while on PC she has the weird smile for some reason

Rob

The Dragon Shrine Maiden
Premium Donor
When you click the "Play" button when selecting DOA5LR in your library, you should have two options you can select. Choose Config then click on Play.
1682186042583.png

You get these options including full screen:

1682186116059.png

Click Ok when youre done then reopen the game.

TheHunterKiller692

I don't like the PC version much, mainly since it's a gimped console port, it doesn't have any of the new stages and it also lacks the soft engine visual improvements.
Understandable, but I don't see a lot of enthusiasm on the subject on PC gaming like in the states, so they tend to look at PC ports different, or so I assume.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
The PC port has some missing features, yes. It's a tossup with that one, though.

Technically speaking, it has the best netcode experience and the best input delay situation by a mile. Namely, it has basically zero input delay AT ALL which is amazing by any fighting game standard. It's just..... everything else that's missing. You gota go out of your way to get people playing this version, but there are some good times to be had with it.

TheHunterKiller692

The PC port has some missing features, yes. It's a toss-up with that one, though. You gotta go out of your way to get people playing this version, but there are some good times to be had with it.
You're right about that, although I play more often on Xbox anyway. I do wanna do try the PC port of DOA 6 CF, tho.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD