No thread for the Northwest?

Madian

I searched for a meet up thread for the Northwest (particularly the Seattle area) and I am disappointed to see none. No matter. Once DoA5 is released I plan on hosting weekly or bi-weekly meets depending on the demand. Anything to kick start the community here in the Emerald City!

More info coming soon..

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Good stuff. There will be a population boom on here once the game drops and word of mouth spreads to players online about this site, but for now it's good to establish the thread itself. I'm actually looking into moving to WA or NorCal at some point in the next year or two (Upstate NY is...not to my liking), so I may be in your neck of the woods before too long.

Madian

Good stuff. There will be a population boom on here once the game drops and word of mouth spreads to players online about this site, but for now it's good to establish the thread itself. I'm actually looking into moving to WA or NorCal at some point in the next year or two (Upstate NY is...not to my liking), so I may be in your neck of the woods before too long.

If you happen to move to Nor Cal let me know because I am very familiar with the FGC there and I can hook you up with some contacts who will be playing DoA5.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD