[Nov 17, 2012] Georgia's Fight Club (Jonesboro, GA)

Allan Paris

oh man.. i am gunna get ROFLwrecked... but im in ^_^'
But you'll meet fellow players and community members. You'll also learn a lot so getting wrecked wont be a constant thing for you in the future.

Glad to hear that you're coming out to play.

Dr. Teeth

Standard Donor
I might have to pass on this tourney after all. I just don't think I'm going to have the money to pay for the trip down.

Allan Paris

It's cool man. There's plenty more tournaments going on for DOA. I am pretty sure you'll find one you can make it to. Thanks for considering on coming down here to play.

I'll most definitely see you around, Teeth.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
I already told you I'll do my best to hit it up. If I come, I'll see if the others with will come too

AD Raijin

Definitely going to try to show, it's really good to see something DOA related in GA. If anyone knows of anything happening, tournaments or otherwise please hit me up! I really would like to see some sort of community for this game here.

Allan Paris

Definitely going to try to show, it's really good to see something DOA related in GA. If anyone knows of anything happening, tournaments or otherwise please hit me up! I really would like to see some sort of community for this game here.

I look forward to meeting you, Raijin.

Does anyone mind if I attend this Tournament? ;) Oh and Awsemic , We all know who the original pizza guy in Doa is . . . so you might want to step of that one son.

Allan Paris

Does anyone mind if I attend this Tournament? ;) Oh and Awsemic , We all know who the original pizza guy in Doa is . . . so you might want to step of that one son.

Hell no I don't mind lmao! Come through and bring anyone else you know that plays the game. All of you GA players need to get together and get something rolling for this game after the tournament. It's too many of you guys down her not to have something solid going already. This tournament is going to be fun, a lot of fun. I hope to meet you as well.

Hey Allan , this tag tourney ? do you need to have a partner , or can 1 person control both characters , or a mix of both , or what is going on with that? :confused:

Allan Paris

Yeah it seems that way. I think you'll be able to make it. Stop playing around lol. But nahh I hope your plans of coming go accordingly for you.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD