System Nyo Tengu head won't turn to face you

Leifang2000

Select Free training.
Choose any character to play,
Then select the computer AI character as NyoTengu.

Notice that, if you circle around 360 degree to Nyo Tengu. Her head won't turn to face you.

For other characters, they will turn their head to look at you base on your character position.

Why Nyo Tengu won't do that. Strange.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I noticed that too...maybe she thinks that since she sees all(she says this in one of her throws), she doesn't have to turn her head.

Lulu

Thats interesting..... however if you crouch with your back turned then you can add Sarah to the list.... she'l only face you if shes standing backwards. I think its the Same with Lisa... doesn't turned her head if you crouch with your back turned.
Usually they all stop facing you if you move away while facing backwards in both standing and Crouching but if you stop most of them will face you again.
Its also hella funny.... Honoka and Rachel have the most hilarious backwards facing "sneaking" animations in the game.... especially Rachel with those huge Thighs of hers.

Lulu

LoL.... turns out I was wrong..... Sarah does turn her head while crouching backwards.
Speaking of which..... I turned on the move details for.... I think it was Helena.... anyway one of her jumping attacks goes from Jumping(Evades Lows) to Squating then back to crouching.
I swear to god I'm not making this up.... there is definitely a "Squating" Stance in the Move details.... now what I want to know is how is it different from Crouching and how can I use it to my advantage..... it doesn't appear when I'm in the Bokuho stance so that can't be it.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD