Nyotengu Combo Thread

Codemaster92163

I wasn't really sure where to start adding unknown combos since the general discussion thread is locked, so I figured I'd just make this so people can start posting whatever they want. I'll probably update my own original comment to include general combos that most players should be familiar with by now.

Having said that, I finally figured out a trick that carries forward from DOA5. That is, getting :1::P::P+K: to give additional frames and allow different followups.

It requires strict timing, but on all lightweight classes, finishing any of her HT :P::P::P: combos will result in a bound, letting you do a micro backdash into :1::P::P+K: > :2::K: > :2::T:

This is now the max damage she can get off of combos, but of course it's difficult to pull off online due to there being no buffer for Hiten and the general strict timing off the backdash anyways.

Also, :2::K: is guaranteed after her :2::T: from her midpunch hold. Not the ground strike version, but her standard :2::K:

Last edited:

Dr PaC

I wasn't really sure where to start adding unknown combos since the general discussion thread is locked, so I figured I'd just make this so people can start posting whatever they want. I'll probably update my own original comment to include general combos that most players should be familiar with by now.

Having said that, I finally figured out a trick that carries forward from DOA5. That is, getting :1::P::P+K: to give additional frames and allow different followups.

It requires strict timing, but on all lightweight classes, finishing any of her HT :P::P::P: combos will result in a bound, letting you do a micro backdash into :1::P::P+K: > :2::K: > :2::T:

This is now the max damage she can get off of combos, but of course it's difficult to pull off online due to there being no buffer for Hiten and the general strict timing off the backdash anyways.

Also, :2::K: is guaranteed after her :2::T: from her midpunch hold. Not the ground strike version, but her standard :2::K:
Thanks! Ill lab that today when I get on

Codemaster92163

So, not sure how many of you still check the forums, or haven't already discovered it yourselves, but using her :s::s::s: on an airborne opponent now causes them to bounce, allowing you to use Hiten :2::K: for the guaranteed ground throw or even :T: for the air throw.

It actually is a more powerful finisher than :1::P::P::P+K::2::K: from launches like :3::P: and :8::K:, plus it looks fly as hell.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD