[Oct 19, 2013] Oasis Championship (Sparks, NV)

This tournament is still happening just putting a reminder out, we have everything set for a smaller medium size tournament, we actually have a lot of locals coming and I expect to see about 15-20 people. this is my first tournament in nevada and i will have more! so Im hoping everyone has a good time while they are here.

All tournaments will be double elim now with the time constraints of of the venue going away for sure! we will also still be running more tournaments as long as we have people that would like to play, and casual play pretty much as long as we want as well.

Ill check back here to answer any more questions up until game day

since its at my house there is no time limit again, so if you want to bring your set ups and play all day and night thats totally cool to, we can just have a really big lan party with some fun tournaments on the side

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
I am very sorry for the late notice, but me and @Requiem won't be able to attend. We have gotten some very tragic news today that prevent us from being able to go to Reno. Again sorry for the very late notice we were both really looking forward to the trip.

Schedule

I don't have any start times because I don't have many pre registered players, I cant tell how long it is going to take to run each tourney. What I can say is the tournaments will start in this order
1. Marvel Vs Capcom ETA 1-2pm
2. Injustice ETA 5pm
3. Dead or Alive: Ultimate 8pm.

After that we will see if anyone wants to participate in Pot only tournaments, or just have casual play on the systems. Again we don't have a time limit anymore so stay as long as you like as long as you don't sleep here :p

Parking and Smoking

Looks like we will be having 6 360s for the tournament so its looking good there. For parking try to avoid the drive way and parking at other peoples houses at first. Park on the side of out home or in the front not blocking the drive way, we live on a corner lot so I think we can safely put 6-8 cars there, if that's full start parking in the drive way but that's when we will need to move cars if someone needs to leave for any reason. Smokers can walk to the park across from the back of our house if you like there are nice benches and we live in a nice community.

Well no one showed up for Marvel or DOA so I got to keep my money lol, however we had a good crowd for injustice for the locals.

Here are the results from Injustice, looks like Carlos (SheepHead) Swept the floor on this one not losing one round as doomsday! Netting him 117.50$ to walk away with in his pocket. Congrats to all that placed and hope everyone practices for their next tourny!

http://challonge.com/Oasis

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD