[Oct 20, 2012] DOA World Series Season 0 - Round 2 (Xbox Live) (Xbox Live)

daman077c

Ouch the tournament is in less than 24 hours and we have a fraction of the players we had last time.

Yeah, I'm not worried. There's a few tournaments this weekend aside from this one, and it's sorta at the last moment, so people probably aren't or weren't able to get time off to do it, or are already doing something this weekend. ;)

ikodomo

Since 16 players signed up, it's going to be double elimination now right? If that's the case, then put me in the list as well.
Also, please try to run the tournament the time it is scheduled this time. I don't want to to wait 1 hour and 45 minutes after the tournament had started just to play my first match.

daman077c

Since 16 players signed up, it's going to be double elimination now right? If that's the case, then put me in the list as well.
Also, please try to run the tournament the time it is scheduled this time. I don't want to to wait 1 hour and 45 minutes after the tournament had started just to play my first match.

Yeah, sorry about that. Tournament matches should start by 2:20; PowerPlay opens at 2:00 on the dot. :)

daman077c

So how exactly will the matches work, should I just stay online and wait for an invite?

Correct - speaking of which, I'll be sending messages with first round matches here in the next few moments, I'm finishing the bracket right now.

EDIT: Here's the brackets. Messages will be going out NOW. :)

szeat2.gif

daman077c

Updated brackets:

2wd4sc2.gif

Also, due to issues put up by Julius Rage and Accurate, they've both been disqualified from the tournament. Probably shouldn't have allowed them entry as it was. >_<;

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD