DOA5U [October 26th] FIGHT Or FRIGHT! (Inglewood CA)

BloodBurger

As promised we are opening up the registration process for our Halloween DOA5U Tournament - FIGHT OR FRIGHT!

When: Saturday, October 26th (5PM, Casuals 3PM)

Where: Inglewood, CA

Online Pre-Registration: 10$ (PayPal)

On-Site Registration: 15$ (Filling out the online form is still required)

Due to limited space at the venue this event is open to the first 32 entrants. If we have a large enough calling we may be able to increase the number of players and accommodate everyone.

If you are interested in participating, please fill out the form located on our official website:

http://thesocaldoa.com/

We will then respond to you and complete your registration.

FIGHT OR FRIGHT presented by SO CAL DOA! LET'S GO!

Last edited:

BlackKnight2000

Be there or be square! Remember to pre-register if you want to come. You will need to be pre-register to attend this event. We will provide all information regarding the venue and Paypal link after you fill out the form.

If you can't pay in advance we will still require you to register for the event to be on the event list.

Thank you.

BlackKnight2000

ikodomo

What if there are people who can't afford to play in the tournament, but still want to participate in some casuals at the venue. Will that okay?

daman077c

Info sent! I'll have to look close at how much travel will be, as this is on extremely short notice.

BloodBurger

Yeah, and apologies for the short notice guys. Things kind of came up on us quickly and we figured an impromptu tournament would be better than no tournament at all.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Shoutouts to everyone who came out for the tournament and supporting it, and DOA. Another player new to our SoCal scene by the name of iSickman (friend of iThe Apprentice) came out for the tournament. Potential Jacky player in the making, that will add to the character variety we have here in SoCal. I like the fact that more players are coming out, slowly but surely. It's a good start and I really hope to see more players come out to play.

Shoutouts to my bro Requiem for coming out from NorCal to attend our SoCal event. It's always great seeing a good friend and my AFD brethren. Grand Finals were intense, and it was really good. Could have gone either way, to be honest. That Helena is nasty. We'll definitely have to train together again, bro.

I will need to get one of those 360 pads that Blacknight2000 let me use for Winners-semi and Grand Finals, because that sleak D-Pad felt amazing. I also didn't have execution errors because of it (I think I dropped a few things but it's fine). My 360 pad holds me back so much because it's so stiff, I need a new controller, lol.

Lots of fun and good times were had tonight, really enjoyed myself, as usual. Huge thanks to Blacknight2000 for hosting the tournament at his place. And another huge thanks to Blacknight2000, Bloodburger and NerdUnemployed for organizing the tournament. SOCALDOA is a blessing for SoCal, seriously. Looking forward to more events. As always, big thanks to my bro VincentRayne for letting me carpool with him, always appreciated man, seriously.

I'll be helping players out with the game at our next casual session. So, anyone that is going next time, definitely feel free to ask me anything and I'll try to help you the best I can.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD