Official NorCal Regionals thread. (The most critical stand for DOA on the west coast ever! Sticky! )

Koompbala

All of the games listed on friday will have more than doa since every game on that list is at evo. We'll have a bigger turnout than divekick though lol

I wouldn't be surprised if DiveKick gets more people. I actually wouldn't be surprised if the very game thay got out voted by doa SCV. Gets more people than DoA 5 the number of people showing is pathetic.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Like I said on FB considering that we have as much people as we do on WC we did well. So stop bitching over nothing. The goal here is to get DOA into future tournaments.

ikodomo

Currently having 24 offline players play DOA at a major is a HUGE improvement compared to previous DOA installments. It takes time and patience for each community to grow. Some are faster than others. Our offline community is surely growing even though it may not be as fast as everyone would like it to be.

ikodomo

Thanks for coming out by the way. It'll be nice to meet some of the dudes I've 'known' on Xbox Live since i was a young tadpole.

You too r0ckurw0rld !!
Haha thanks man! It's been many years for god knows how long. I'm eagerly waiting to meet you in person and we get to finally play offline together. Also excited to see new and old faces at Sunnyvale.

ikodomo

Haha, yup that was me. I figured people knew that I changed my gamertag from r0ckurw0rld to A1R GEAR, but I guess not. I had the feeling you didn't remember me Matt. We played each other a lot in DOA 4. Koompbala, we played at the CGS qualifiers at pasadena long ago.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD