offline meet up, nj

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
So even though im on vacation at the moment, ive really grown to love the offline scene. I would be game for hosting offline matches at my place and streaming tournament action if we get enough interest. Maybe even money matches? I want it to be a fun experience where we can hang out as friends and expand the game. If this thread drums up enough interest, maybe we can get the ball rolling. And, @Mr. Wah , we can get Portuguese bbq after or before the event.

What do you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:

splslick

Shouldn't this be in the matchmaking section of FSD? That's where all the local communities get in contact with one another

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Moved the thread (left a temporary redirect) to Matchmaking. Also edited the OP to properly tag Mr. Wah.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Thanks. Operating off a cell phone here. Ill do better once im behind a pc.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Sounds like fun, might make the trip up myself, I know the NY cats are also looking to do some meetups with their VF crew to learn the game. Sometime after TFC though please.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Sounds like fun, might make the trip up myself, I know the NY cats are also looking to do some meetups with their VF crew to learn the game. Sometime after TFC though please.
Oh no doubt after TFC. Just landed in the US and A.

djynho

That would be perfect and Sly, we can always do offline casuals. As or next week, i will be 15 ins away from morristown every day.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD