offline meet up, nj

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
yooooo i am so down for an nj.ny meetup!
I've never heard of "Bloodgulch" NJ. Where on the Halo ring is that?

In all seriousness though, I'm trying to find a way to add you to our conversation. I hope there isn't a limit to the number of people allowed in FSD's private conversations.

Mestizo

Standard Donor
I've never heard of "Bloodgulch" NJ. Where on the Halo ring is that?

In all seriousness though, I'm trying to find a way to add you to our conversation. I hope there isn't a limit to the number of people allowed in FSD's private conversations.
LOL <3 glad you got the reference!

Im in stratford nj and jersey city nj often, but since i drive I can go to pretty much any place. And I think the convos on fsd are limited to 5 people if I am not mistaken. Is first weekend of october settled? Hopefully afterward we can set up a regular thing ^_^

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
LOL <3 glad you got the reference!

Im in stratford nj and jersey city nj often, but since i drive I can go to pretty much any place. And I think the convos on fsd are limited to 5 people if I am not mistaken. Is first weekend of october settled? Hopefully afterward we can set up a regular thing ^_^
We're deciding on location at the moment. It's either going to by NYC or Morristown.

splslick

Iight so I was speaking to a friend of mine on facebook who runs the House of Crack session and tournament series in New York. He is pretty known in the Street Fighter, Marvel and Injustice community and he is known to host really good tournaments. Basically he would be interested in doing sessions and tournaments for DOA5U if I can garner enough interest within the NY/NJ/CT scene. No date has been set but I wanted to know if you guys would be interested in doing this kind of thing. Sorry if I am not writing that much on it since I am writing it off the top of my head. I will tag all the appropriate people on this post and then some.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Iight so I was speaking to a friend of mine on facebook who runs the House of Crack session and tournament series in New York. He is pretty known in the Street Fighter, Marvel and Injustice community and he is known to host really good tournaments. Basically he would be interested in doing sessions and tournaments for DOA5U if I can garner enough interest within the NY/NJ/CT scene. No date has been set but I wanted to know if you guys would be interested in doing this kind of thing. Sorry if I am not writing that much on it since I am writing it off the top of my head. I will tag all the appropriate people on this post and then some.
Sounds like a win to me. When you get more info, shoot it out.

splslick

I know this is the New Jersey thread but I am sure there are a few people in this thread that is willing to travel to New York for some games. Johnathan Farley aka Bum from the Marvel community known for his sessions is willing to host a session at his place this Saturday Nov 2nd. I know this is short notice but I wanted to know if any of ya would be interested in attending it. The session will be streamed on his channel http://www.twitch.tv/bum1six3/b/474203642. If you are interested, you can hit me up on FSD or on my facebook "lewis amparo" or you can hit up Johnathan Farley on his facebook as well. Hope to hear from ya soon :D

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
I know this is the New Jersey thread but I am sure there are a few people in this thread that is willing to travel to New York for some games. Johnathan Farley aka Bum from the Marvel community known for his sessions is willing to host a session at his place this Saturday Nov 2nd. I know this is short notice but I wanted to know if any of ya would be interested in attending it. The session will be streamed on his channel http://www.twitch.tv/bum1six3/b/474203642. If you are interested, you can hit me up on FSD or on my facebook "lewis amparo" or you can hit up Johnathan Farley on his facebook as well. Hope to hear from ya soon :D
Got a location? Time?

splslick

Got a location? Time?
I am not too sure on the time unfortunately and I don't have the address with me right now however, if you want you can give me your number or you can have his number in a pm. That way you can get in direct communication with him. Will that work?

splslick

Alright, so as some of you heard, the session for last saturday didn't happen. It came down to not having 360 copies unfortunately. However, we did postpone it for this Sunday coming up. We chose this Sunday because Bum will be able to get 360 copies of the game which means we will be able to do that session then. Anyone interested in attending please hit this thread or hit me up on here or facebook for that matter. You can also hit up Johnathan Farley on facebook as well :D. Hope to see ya then :D

Mestizo

Standard Donor
hmm I may be able to come this upcoming sat. lol I'll bring a console and game.

wait forgot this sat is stick wars >_<

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD