Ok I Got the Game Early :P Ask Me Anything

SoftCabbage

Okay Title Update version 1.01 is up. Size is 2GB. Kek.

Patch notes
- Added characters Nyotengu and Phase 4
- Added Throwdowns
- Added rematch option to ranked match
- Added additional costume support
- Adjusted game balance
- Correction on various issues

Apparently they nerfed the Pattern reward. Lol

Last edited:

SoftCabbage

Saddening. So if I wanna play with friends I need to hope to run into them in ranked?
They say it's going to arrive in March. It's not long. I personally wouldn't bother with ranked either - and the whole online mode event. Just looking for sparring lobby later.

Keylay

Okay Title Update version 1.01 is up. Size is 2GB. Kek.

Patch notes
- Added characters Nyotengu and Phase 4
- Added Throwdowns
- Added rematch option to ranked match
- Added additional costume support
- Adjusted game balance
- Correction on various issues

Apparently they nerfed the Pattern reward. Lol

That Pattern reward must be a bug. I was getting 200-400 costume parts before the patch and now I got 1 for beating Time Attack?! 1/750?! They better fix that soon.

Sonicfan11589

Any unlockable hairstyles and costumes NOT seen in deluxe demo? I'm really hoping Tina has her ponytail from her DOA3 ending, if not, hope it comes in a future update.

EvangelioN

I was asking if you could unlock new stages by finishing story mode because they were saying there are stages that we havent seen

Keylay

Any unlockable hairstyles and costumes NOT seen in deluxe demo? I'm really hoping Tina has her ponytail from her DOA3 ending, if not, hope it comes in a future update.

Nope, she only has pigtails

I was asking if you could unlock new stages by finishing story mode because they were saying there are stages that we havent seen

There's nightime / daytime versions of stages but I'm not sure if you can unlock them. I tried holding down the shoulder buttons when selecting a stage but that didn't work so I think they are exclusive to Story mode. And there's one stage in the story mode that's the bottom of the DOA Colosseum but it doesn't seem playable. It' not really a full stage I suppose.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Everyone and their mother got the game early. Pretty much what I expected: an incomplete game with no launch surprises. It's a great game overall but two weeks wasn't enough.

Anyone hoping for unique and quality outfits to open the ridiculous season pass... You are out of luck too.

Hi! Is there a tag mode for Spectator Mode? That's the best place for taking pictures in my opinion and I love having 4 DOA girls to record. Thanks

SoftCabbage

Is there a random select for costumes?
I don't see it.

Hi! Is there a tag mode for Spectator Mode? That's the best place for taking pictures in my opinion and I love having 4 DOA girls to record. Thanks
There's no tag mode.

Everyone and their mother got the game early. Pretty much what I expected: an incomplete game with no launch surprises. It's a great game overall but two weeks wasn't enough. Anyone hoping for unique and quality outfits to open the ridiculous season pass... You are out of luck too.
Well, so long people can enjoy using Shigeru Miyamoto wise quote meme.

Like hell would they scrap printing and cancel distribution all of sudden.

Your extra 2 weeks for 'improvement' was pretty much Title Update 1.01. That's exactly what I was expecting and what everybody should too tbh.

SoftCabbage

how do u play it early
Because the game was already on sale in my place or perhaps even my region because I've run into several players with green connection online.
and early pictures pf hitomi
wat?

-----------------------------
There was a fuss on Nyotengu's mouth. Here is in-game if you're curious, though the lighting might be different.
EDIT with additional pics

5wHgq16l.jpg

wD6u1yul.jpg

iFdx46Ul.jpg

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Because the game was already on sale in my place or perhaps even my region because I've run into several players with green connection online.

wat?

-----------------------------
There was a fuss on Nyotengu's mouth. Here is in-game if you're curious, though the lighting might be different.
iFdx46U.jpg

The fuss wasn't about Nyotengu's mouth per se, it was about her sultry, arrogant expression being gone. And it indeed is... The bland stare in combination with the lip lick feel kinda strange now.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD