DOA5LR On-Going Ultimate Rachel Guide

This Is going to be a guide that is going to take a while, but this guide will be an ultimate guide for Rachel. I feel as if Rachel doesn't get enough love and therefore has missed a lot of DLC costume packs that would have been nice for her character's personality. Also, there is a constant or on-going false belief that Rachel is bare-boned at least from the people I come in contact with. Yes, she is a heavy character, and therefore she is pretty slow in terms of her attack frames, but she has a good spacing game and has amazing damage output.

splslick

This Is going to be a guide that is going to take a while, but this guide will be an ultimate guide for Rachel. I feel as if Rachel doesn't get enough love and therefore has missed a lot of DLC costume packs that would have been nice for her character's personality. Also, there is a constant or on-going false belief that Rachel is bare-boned at least from the people I come in contact with. Yes, she is a heavy character, and therefore she is pretty slow in terms of her attack frames, but she has a good spacing game and has amazing damage output.
Looking forward to read this :D

Lulu

LoL....Damn I was excited when this thread showed up as blue because I thought the guide was ready....

This is taking wayyyy longer than anticipated, I am studying every aspect of each move, matchups, secret frame data *inserts tired emoji* and Star can't even touch my Rachel lol.

Lulu

LoL..... you should probably start managing expectations.... I'm starting to be afraid about what this guide is going to look like.

RenderingStar

Don't disappoint Project ill critique everything
2rKkLNWN26jok.gif

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD