one last shot at youtube uploading (help me)

Chapstick

This is for the PS3 version. I have never able to upload a single replay, not even with 5 vanilla. I have tried countless times and done all the 'solutions' that have helped other people but they haven't helped me. I get the 8002D001 error every single time. So I'm trying one last time before giving up forever.

I'm going to make a brand new youtube thing with a brand new gmail account (fuck google+ honestly it can burn in hell) and I'm going to take this stuff one step at a time to be absolutely sure I am following everything 100%. What do I do now?

Any answers will be greatly appreciated, I thank you all for your time.

Edit- Putting in the gmail I made for the new youtube account got me a 8002D001.

Edit2- I added a new channel. I added a password to the channel's email, the @pages.plusgoogle.com email. I used this, and got the 8002D001 again.

Last edited:

Chapstick

I talked to him a while ago about it and what he suggested didn't work. :/ The second edit above is what he suggested to me a while ago, still doesn't work. I honestly think I'm cursed with this crap

Gurimmjaw

You are doing something wrong somewhere. I have helped Nereus and he had no problem afterwards.

Please make sure both your YT and G+ passwords are different and use your G+ password when uploading. When changing the YT password make sure you do it from your email account. When changing the G+ password do it from Youtube but make sure it actually your G+ password you're changing.

Chapstick

The passwords were the same (why does it matter) so I changed the password both accounts.

By changing the password for the youtube channel through gmail, do you mean clicking the name on the upper right, going to 'youtube settings' under the youtube header, and clicking change password (which says "you will be redirected to your google account page")? I did that so far. I'm not exactly sure how to change my password for my gmail through youtube, if it's still necessary, or if that's what I just did at the start of this paragraph instead of changing my youtube password through gmail. Pretty much everything I click in youtube sends me to gmail and nothing makes sense to me.

Gurimmjaw

It matters because it won't recognize it when you try to upload and you will keep getting upload errors everytime. When I had trouble before and both YT and G+ had same password it would not upload at all.

And I don't don't mean by clicking name on youtube settings under youtube. Im talking about going directly to your email and changing your youtube password from there.

You can change it going here :

https://www.google.com/settings/security

And then you can change your G+ password by going to your G+ page and clicking page settings. Under there you will see something called "third party tools" there you can set up password for G+. Do make sure the password is different from your YT sign in.

When you change your password through YouTube you are only changing G+ password. I have provided the link for you change your YT password.

When all of this is done make sure to upload using the G+ password and also the @pageplus thing too.

This should work. I have created a few YouTube accounts testing it and it works when you apply all this.

All you have to is make sure both passwords are different from each other, and when you upload use your G+ password plus your @pagesplusgoogle name. That all there is to it.

Last edited:

ThatVirtuaFighter

All this complicated shit just to put a video on here? I have done all you said to and it hasn't worked. very frustrating, complicated process just to showcase.

Gurimmjaw

It has worked for me and few others. If you cant get it to work uploading to facebook would be another alternative.

Rapham0n

It matters because it won't recognize it when you try to upload and you will keep getting upload errors everytime. When I had trouble before and both YT and G+ had same password it would not upload at all.

And I don't don't mean by clicking name on youtube settings under youtube. Im talking about going directly to your email and changing your youtube password from there.

You can change it going here :

https://www.google.com/settings/security

And then you can change your G+ password by going to your G+ page and clicking page settings. Under there you will see something called "third party tools" there you can set up password for G+. Do make sure the password is different from your YT sign in.

When you change your password through YouTube you are only changing G+ password. I have provided the link for you change your YT password.

When all of this is done make sure to upload using the G+ password and also the @pageplus thing too.

This should work. I have created a few YouTube accounts testing it and it works when you apply all this.

All you have to is make sure both passwords are different from each other, and when you upload use your G+ password plus your @pagesplusgoogle name. That all there is to it.

That's weird, my youtube account and my google+ account use the same password and I upload videos just fine.

All this complicated shit just to put a video on here? I have done all you said to and it hasn't worked. very frustrating, complicated process just to showcase.

Not to mention that in the end it's not even worth it, because the game only allows you to upload the videos in crappy quality.

Dutch Samurai

My issue regards uploading to Facebook as opposed to Youtube, but I don't know of a thread specifically for Facebook uploads. I don't think the issue warrants it's own thread.

I have the Xbox 360 version of the game not the PS3 version. I noticed lately, when I try to share replays to Facebook in DoA5U, the game no longer uploads the HD version of the video. This just happened to me in the past few days, though. I'm not sure why. :/ Often, I've also been getting various error messages for the past couple months when I try to upload to Facebook (Facebook unavailable, Unable to connect to network, Unable to upload due to Parental settings, etc.) Usually the messages stop after a few attempts and the video does upload, eventually. The main thing I'm concerned with is getting the HD version of the videos uploaded to Facebook again. Has this happened to anybody else? Are the error messages connected to why the video won't upload in HD? Can I fix this? Or will there be a patch that will fix this?

Last edited:

samuraihachi

Standard Donor
My issue regards uploading to Facebook as opposed to Youtube, but I don't know of a thread specifically for Facebook uploads. I don't think the issue warrants it's own thread.

I have the Xbox 360 version of the game not the PS3 version. I noticed lately, when I try to share replays to Facebook in DoA5U, the game no longer uploads the HD version of the video. This just happened to me in the past few days, though. I'm not sure why. :/ Often, I've also been getting various error messages for the past couple months when I try to upload to Facebook (Facebook unavailable, Unable to connect to network, Unable to upload due to Parental settings, etc.) Usually the messages stop after a few attempts and the video does upload, eventually. The main thing I'm concerned with is getting the HD version of the videos uploaded to Facebook again. Has this happened to anybody else? Are the error messages connected to why the video won't upload in HD? Can I fix this? Or will there be a patch that will fix this?

Same here. It worked fine a few days ago and then when I tried to upload recently, the "HD" thing disappeared. I've tried creating a new account and re-uploading several times. Still no luck. I filed a report to Facebook about it but they haven't responded yet. Gah, I'm so sick of this uploader messing shit up all the time. #TNPlzfixuploader

Dutch Samurai

I feel ya on that. So far all the recent DoA videos I've seen on FB are like that, not just mine. I remember that I've been getting messages saying not all the Xbox LIVE features will be available. I wonder if that may be the problem as opposed to the game uploader. I don't know, though. :/

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD