Online is dying out??

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Just played some DOA4 today...not as good as I remember. I completely forgot you can't even quit if you lose, it's up to the winner. And of course I lost a lot... at this point I really missed DOA5 ranked, so I fired that up. Some lulz were had when I saw there were less people playing DOA5 than DOA4, and it was the same people I played a few days ago :/

And the actual gameplay... I can't go back to it. I need SOME form of guaranteed damage. I also kept trying to sidestep, only to end up taunting
The only thing i hated about DOA4 Online was the majority of hosts being morons, sitting there for five plus hours, while the rest of us are waiting on him to start the match. DOA5 does a better job at lobby management than DOA4's honestly, because players can fight at will and not wait on anyone else.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
I stopped playing online a long long time ago and I'm trying to bring people over at the local arcade. I get funny looks when I ask for DOA2 on the Naomi, but I won't mind it if people come down and use that as an excuse to play the games.

Davey2100

I went back to playing doa5 online yesterday and it seems to be a bit more active, quite a few lobbies were up and found a few matches in ranked, mainly the same 2-4 people tho. but noticed theres still too many people with good win/loss ratios who are scared of fighting anyone who they think will give them a challenge cause of their poor ratio getting tarnished and decline the match.

Got SFXT as well for the vita the other day (sold doa5+, the online is just botched) and even tho that game is generally unpopular, it still has tons more online than doa5.

I can't stop playing doa tho, it's just my favorite.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD