OPEN: Mobile users cannot opt to view PC layout on mobile phone.

Doug Nguyen

I know this is not DOA5 related but the other boards are dead. Does anyone know how i can change freestepdodge back to the old layout/theme. It changed its whole format and i dont like it at all. Thanks.

IT says freestepdodge mobile 1.0.5 but i dont know howto change it back to standard site not mobile.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
The mobile theme was added. If you're using a cellphone it will default to the cellphone layout. I'm still tweaking on it when I get the chance. Please don't start topics in boards that they don't belong. Moving this to the technical issues board.

Doug Nguyen

It also states this on the top [Open]: Mobile users cannot opt to view PC layout on mobile phone.

But im using a mac book pro so dont know how to fix this

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
What browser are you using? It's probably a conflict with the iPhone redirects

Doug Nguyen

Im using safari but i tried it on google chrome and its still the same. I didnt have this problem till yesterday.

Doug Nguyen

Yeah thats what i meant by yesterday. I have google chrome on my mac book so i tested it out. I just want to get this fixed so im not gonna lie.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I disabled it temporarily until I can figure it out when I'm not at work in a meeting.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I just changed my user agent string in the meantime. That's really only viable for Android users but I can give steps if anybody needs it. Pretty painless.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
It's disabled currently so you shouldn't have needed to change the agent string...

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I did it as soon as I noticed it a few hours ago. Now that I'm not at work I don't feel a pressing need to update my tablet or phone lol.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD