PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

mralex

I need to move foward the fronthair and i will release it
Sin título.png

Xillia

I am having an issue with umod, everytime I drag the dds files they just wont move to the umod :/

Also, some mods have both tmc and dds files in the same folder, how do I install those?
And how can I install costume dlc mods?

@mralex

Thank you! it's so nice and different :p

Last edited:

KasumiLove

I am having an issue with umod, everytime I drag the dds files they just wont move to the umod :/

Also, some mods have both tmc and dds files in the same folder, how do I install those?
And how can I install costume dlc mods?

@mralex

Thank you! it's so nice and different :p

Sometimes you don't need to use the dds files. That's just because we were lazy to delete them. You just need to use the tmc. You need DLC TOOL to do that.

Xillia

How can I install them with the DLC tool? for example I have some mods that says: HELENA_DLC_002.---C

And how do you install the tmc mods, I don't know much about those tools yet.
Only know of umod where you drag dds texture mods in it but even with that it wont work ><

KasumiLove

How can I install them with the DLC tool? for example I have some mods that says: HELENA_DLC_002.---C

And how do you install the tmc mods, I don't know much about those tools yet.
Only know of umod where you drag dds texture mods in it but even with that it wont work ><

Go on the first page of the topic. You'll find many good tutorials. Take a look at body swap tutorial you'll find everything you need.
Also, to make a tmc work, you need 4 files (tmc, tmcl, c and p).
- Open DLC Tool and click on "new".
- go in dlc folder and name your new pack with a number (eg. 40001)
- on the right click on "add" and select a character
- type a free slot number in "slot" (you can find a list of the free slots you can use)
- on the left add the 4 files of the costume (tmc, tmcl, c and p)
- click on "save dlc"
- go in the .ini file in your game's folder and enter the number of your new pack (eg. 40001)

@Monkeygigabuster you can extract a body skin from another costume with Texture Tool and then swap the other one with it.

LolaGMODS

Standard Donor
You are brave to repeat everytime how do that or that KasumiLove, I am going to be lazy to repeat always the same thing to people who simply can't check the forum or write in Google how do that.. How do you think we (modders) started ? 80% of our work are based on search before mods.

No offense to anyone but seriously people you could take few minutes to check the forum or internet with your search, this is really not hard to find tutorials now this is not as when DOA5LR has been released when no one made tutorials..

Note : I am talking about DLC Tool and basic modding, not advanced mods.

-------

Thx bbb for the minor fix on Honoka and great work Monkeygigabuster, I will look forward your release.

Last edited:

31gma

You are brave to repeat everytime how do that or that KasumiLove, I am going to be lazy to repeat always the same thing to people who simply can't check the forum or write in Google how do that.. How do you think we (modders) started ? 80% of our work are based on search before mods.

No offense to anyone but seriously people you could take few minutes to check the forum or internet with your search, this is really not hard to find tutorials now this is not as when DOA5LR has been released when no one made tutorials..

-------

Thx bbb for the minor fix on Honoka and great work Monkeygigabuster, I will look forward your release.

Would be nice though if someone made a video dedicated to these mod tutorials. I'm still having trouble trying to mesh xnalara outfits into characters. Some people are more visual learners than kinesthetic

KasumiLove

I'm still a noob at importing meshes from xnalara and other things. I saw the video on weight painting but it looks so long ... i don't think i'm ready for that.

LolaGMODS

Standard Donor
Regardings video tutorials, some people made them but Tecmo get down the videos, so I guess no one want to do it again or at least, they could do it in private / unlisted videos maybe.
And there are langage barrier, as exemple I am french I couldn't make a video speaking english or else and vice versa for others this is why written tutorials are priviligied.
I know there are more people that are visual learners, I agree with you I prefere to watch a tuto instead or read one but when there are no possibility to have it you go on written one and make effort to learn and understand, what a best way to train yourself while learning the tutorial for make improvements.

[Edit] Someone gave a video tutorial on how import-export here, this is from Xnalara but not to DOA but I think this is the same way to do it, you should take a look, it look really complete.

Last edited:

31gma

Regardings video tutorials, some people made them but Tecmo get down the videos, so I guess no one want to do it again or at least, they could do it in private / unlisted videos maybe.
And there are langage barrier, as exemple I am french I couldn't make a video speaking english or else and vice versa for others this is why written tutorials are priviligied.
I know there are more people that are visual learners, I agree with you I prefere to watch a tuto instead or read one but when there are no possibility to have it you go on written one and make effort to learn and understand, what a best way to train yourself while learning the tutorial for make improvements.

Damn I didn't know Koei Tecmo took down modding tutorials. Je comprend pourquoi la communauté de PC a l'animosité contre les développeurs japonais. Pardonnez-moi si je ne parle pas français bien, je l'étudie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD