PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

dukpoki

tifa lockhart mod
[/SPOILER]

So I'm getting forehead shadow with these mods. I'm pretty sure this isn't supposed to be normal correct? How do i fix this? Thanks.

Screenshot5431.jpg

Last edited:

huchi001

Attachments

• HITOMI_CLEAN_FOREHEAD_AND_MAKEUP.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 818
Last edited:

gatto tom

Standard Donor
With which model do i use for put the weight paint in a hat? i tried to put the face's weight paint in the hat, but i can see the hair get out, i also tried to move the hat, but the result is the same :(
Could someone help or teach me?

bbb

With which model do i use for put the weight paint in a hat? i tried to put the face's weight paint in the hat, but i can see the hair get out, i also tried to move the hat, but the result is the same :(
Could someone help or teach me?
there are specific hat hairstyles for this reason, you must use those instead of the defaults. if the character doesn't have a hat hair, or the hat hair doesn't work with that specific hat, you must make your own hat hair by either deleting or crushing the hair that would be hidden by the hat.

Monkeygigabuster

Since my zombie idea for jacky was well received last time I try to implement with Devil Trigger for my Vergil Jacky
vergil.jpg

I was intent to rig it with animations but I'm afraid it would cost confusion on match due to the size of the Devil so I kept it static around Jacky's back
This was more likely a test so I will keep it for myself.However,let me know if you want this variation

bbb

felt lazy this weekend so I just did 2 jiffy kokoro mods and a hair.

the hair is just kokoros, but I removed the accessory in her hair along with the hair its attached to, and filled the gap with different hair. changed colour to miyako's brown

the bath house costume, removed the accessories, removed the socks, recolored.

maid costume. removed stuff.

what you guys think, too jiffy?

kfs1YhL.jpg

here's original for reference

biGort5.jpg

synce

felt lazy this weekend so I just did 2 jiffy kokoro mods and a hair.

the hair is just kokoros, but I removed the accessory in her hair along with the hair its attached to, and filled the gap with different hair. changed colour to miyako's brown

the bath house costume, removed the accessories, removed the socks, recolored.

maid costume. removed stuff.

what you guys think, too jiffy?

kfs1YhL.jpg

here's original for reference

biGort5.jpg

Bro the wait is killing me. Give us a release date at least :p And I think the hadaka apron is her best costume yet

Reactions: bbb

Monkeygigabuster

@huchi001 there are issue with your DMC mods I want to report to you
1/for Jacky Dante mod,you accidently deleted a bit of his left index finger,thus create a hole (you can see it in your screenshot by yourself)
2/As for Trish Rachel mod,you assign the normal and specular map in reverse order(the costume part),you should use object tool to swap the order back

I could make a fix by myself but I think I should respect your mod by inform you first so You can edit by yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD