PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

mralex

How does Team Ninja manage to assign a new hairstyle to one single DLC outfit ?
For example, Ayane's new hairstyles :

DOA5LR_Ayane_SK.jpg

002.jpg

I mean there are Hair files.. Is it possible to merge them with DLC outfits ones, like in the 2 examples above ?
View attachment 12785

Is there a way to do that with the current tools (DLC Tool ?) ?

I know this is possible by swapping Hayabusa's hairstyles with lnk_reshuffle but I do not want to use this method.. :/

I think if you erase all the costume and you left only the hair, put it in lnk reshuffle would work

Lei-Fang

Many thanks for your answer ! What I would like to do is make a DLC pack like Team Ninja does : an all-in-one pack (new outfit + new hairstyle) and all you have to do is put that pack into the DLC folder of the game.

I don't want to use lnk_reshuffle at all. :/

Is there a way to do that or that's not possible atm ?

bbb

Wingless, maskless, ice cream cone-less, and glasses toggle tengu pack

examples
7RrKBbj.jpg

contains a pack and some costumes to lnk_reshuffle.

glasses toggled with hair option.
costumes in pack for glasses are A, C, E, G off and B, D, F on
lnk_shuffled files have only B on

contains every costume but
cop uniform doesnt have a mask, so no glasses were added
ninja had some error trying to inject glasses, so none for that one too
c3 and 9 have full helmet. removing that to add glasses would leave her bald in lnk_reshuffle, and no room in the pack for them, so no glasses on them either

download -

http://www.mediafire.com/download/boa44gdkfvqp5pm/wingless tengu glasses.7z

bbb
Wow she's hotter like this! These lips! Brunette! Damn! If you have TMC/TMCL files for her face and dark hair ... :)

here

http://www.mediafire.com/download/mm2d0wg8mfygbwm/rachel.7z

harry palmers tools only work on a specific nude mod unfortunately, but the blender tool works on anything and can do much more though

How does Team Ninja manage to assign a new hairstyle to one single DLC outfit ?
For example, Ayane's new hairstyles :

DOA5LR_Ayane_SK.jpg

002.jpg

I mean there are Hair files.. Is it possible to merge them with DLC outfits ones, like in the 2 examples above ?
View attachment 12785

Is there a way to do that with the current tools (DLC Tool ?) ?

I know this is possible by swapping Hayabusa's hairstyles with lnk_reshuffle but I do not want to use this method.. :/

the pigtails for ayane is not part of the costume, if you have the dlc, it can be used on any costume if you type 6 for ayane in the hairstyle box in the dlc tool. the blonde one is part of the costume though, but you can just extract the textures and inject them into the purple one, but you will have to use lnk reshuffle though.

not sure why you don't wish to use it. I understand not wanting to copy over anything, but there's 2 free slots that really wont do any harm to the game, so injecting the blonde hair into one of those will allow ayane to use it on any costume, and if you change your mind, it can be easily removed by deleting a line in a text file.

Last edited:

immi

Many thanks for your answer ! What I would like to do is make a DLC pack like Team Ninja does : an all-in-one pack (new outfit + new hairstyle) and all you have to do is put that pack into the DLC folder of the game.
the thing is that you can't really add "new" content to the game with a dlc. You can only "fill" the slots that are already defined in the game exe. What happened with the dlc you mentioned is that with the 1.02A patch TeamNinja added three(i think) new, empty hair slots to the game and then used the DLC to fill those slots with content.
But while we have lots of empty costume slots that TeamNinja put in the exe in preparation for future DLCs, there are no similar empty hair/face slots defined. So we can "add" new costumes by filling those empty costumes slots, but that doesn't work for hair/faces since there are no empty slots.
That's why the only way for us to add new faces/hair is to do the same as TeamNinja did: modify the exe ;)
which is what lnk_reshuffle is doing (or will be doing in the next version ;) ).

Lei-Fang

Thank you very much for your clear and helpful explanation ;)

Is there a way to merge/combine 1 hairstyle + 1 costume to get something like this ? Or it's not possible atm ? (sorry for bad english, it's hard to explain)

rapgeekman

bbb thanks! you made my day!!! if you have other things like this one for Ayane,Tina or other girls in the roster, i take ! lol :)

Last edited:

mralex

Wingless, maskless, ice cream cone-less, and glasses toggle tengu pack

examples
7RrKBbj.jpg

contains a pack and some costumes to lnk_reshuffle.

glasses toggled with hair option.
costumes in pack for glasses are A, C, E, G off and B, D, F on
lnk_shuffled files have only B on

contains every costume but
cop uniform doesnt have a mask, so no glasses were added
ninja had some error trying to inject glasses, so none for that one too
c3 and 9 have full helmet. removing that to add glasses would leave her bald in lnk_reshuffle, and no room in the pack for them, so no glasses on them either

download -

http://www.mediafire.com/download/boa44gdkfvqp5pm/wingless tengu glasses.7z

There is a possibility that you tell how do you put the glasses?
i want to play with nyo also with the wings :)

theway

the thing is that you can't really add "new" content to the game with a dlc. You can only "fill" the slots that are already defined in the game exe. What happened with the dlc you mentioned is that with the 1.02A patch TeamNinja added three(i think) new, empty hair slots to the game and then used the DLC to fill those slots with content.
But while we have lots of empty costume slots that TeamNinja put in the exe in preparation for future DLCs, there are no similar empty hair/face slots defined. So we can "add" new costumes by filling those empty costumes slots, but that doesn't work for hair/faces since there are no empty slots.
That's why the only way for us to add new faces/hair is to do the same as TeamNinja did: modify the exe ;)
which is what lnk_reshuffle is doing (or will be doing in the next version ;) ).
thanking you for you, i could use hayabusa Face as hair !!
and i am really thank you for change dll file.
but i had sucess to give chrather i want to give hair but you know i have to change hayabusa face to charater hair.Tmc or tmcol i want to give
fitst time work well...
but when i want to give another chrater hair , how to do about that...
if i change hayabusa face to another char hair , first thing is not work...
anyway many thank you and have good night :)

bbb

Yes, I was hoping you would figure this out, looking forward to it :D

Thank you very much for your clear and helpful explanation ;)

Is there a way to merge/combine 1 hairstyle + 1 costume to get something like this ? Or it's not possible atm ? (sorry for bad english, it's hard to explain)

you can with the mesh, but not with the textures. the way around this is to squeeze the hair texture into another texture and rearrange the uv, but the hair has so many textures, would be a lot of work

bbb thanks! you made my day!!! if you have other things like this one for Ayane,Tina or other girls in the roster, i take ! lol :)

you're welcome :) . I have these

K85eWVI.jpg

There is a possibility that you tell how do you put the glasses?
i want to play with nyo also with the wings :)

not necessary, I included the wings in the download as well. all the tmc.bak files have wings. delete the .bak extension and use that instead :)

mralex

@bbb i need your help, how do you put the Lollipop chainsaw ? i want to put the claire's hairstyle and her face

bbb

@bbb i need your help, how do you put the Lollipop chainsaw ? i want to put the claire's hairstyle and her face

its the same process you did for the costume, only using the hair tmc instead. take any hair tmc that is similar to the hair you want to inject. (eg. use hitomi's ponytail if your injecting a ponytail) therefore, you can have the hair animate.

for face, its also the same, but the face will deform since the facial animation wasn't made for claire's face. So you will have to either paint the entire face to the head bone, making it have no facial animation, or you can reshape the head a bit to match kasumi's face to reduce the deformation.

mralex

its the same process you did for the costume, only using the hair tmc instead. take any hair tmc that is similar to the hair you want to inject. (eg. use hitomi's ponytail if your injecting a ponytail) therefore, you can have the hair animate.

for face, its also the same, but the face will deform since the facial animation wasn't made for claire's face. So you will have to either paint the entire face to the head bone, making it have no facial animation, or you can reshape the head a bit to match kasumi's face to reduce the deformation.

So i open tmc tool and i extract all the parts for the ponytail or only a part?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD