Status
Not open for further replies.

KasumiLove

Here is the list of the new occupied slots:
Kasumi Ayane Hitomi Kokoro Leifang Helena Christie Tina Mila Momiji Rachel : 30
Sarah 7
Pai 7
Alpha 152 : 3
Hayabusa Rig Hayate Jann lee Eliot Brad Zack Bass Bayman Genfu Leon Ein Akira Jacky : 7
Marie Rose 24
Phase 4 24
Nyotengu 24
Honoka 15
Raidou 3

LolaGMODS

Standard Donor
Thank you for infos, for me the DLC didn't worked on 1.04 so I needed to extract all TMc and repack them to a different DLC number so I take opportunity to added all proper hair for all characters too, I just put a wrong number for Jan Lee it don't appear in game (number slot 9).

HazukiLX32

I loved how the new update and DLCs kept my saved game that I've beaten the game with. but now for some reason i have to figure out the slot numbers for new DLCs that i make with that update. somebody said it conflicts with one another and crash it so idk.

CherryBlossomsNinja

People, something odd is happening. Jann Lee's Halloween 2015 isn't showed in game, but in Archivarius and DLC Tool shows his files, what means he's included in the pack. Someone can explain what is happening?

Last edited:

mralex

The hotfix doesn't fix the nyo mask and jann lee costume...

Just make a new dlc pack with number 3 for the jannlee costume

robhal

People, something odd is happening. Jann Lee's Halloween 2015 isn't showed in game, but in Archivarius and DLC Tool shows his files, what means he's included in the pack. Someone can explain what is happening?
You will need to update the game to v1.04 Hotfix if you want to see Jann Lee's Halloween 2015 costume (slot 7 in official DLC pack).

bbb

nice recolours :)

I notice you have the wrong normal texture for the boots, use the one from my nyotengu. :)

@all -

updated hair fix for halloween. only minor changes. kokoro accessories, mila bandaids, phase4 black hair, momiji ponytail with no hair pin, leifang pigtail alt. the rest either couldn't add do to hat, or broke physics for some reason. this was edited with 1.02A version of dlc tool, so back up original if your using 1.04 just in case

http://www.mediafire.com/download/m6blmt8qk8ubdpw/hair+fix.7z

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD