PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

huchi001

Has anyone been able to succesfully mod an existing character face (i.e. Hitomi or Kokoro) and inject it into the game? I have some experience with sculpting tools and wanted to test it on doa. I used TMC Polygon Tool to extract the meshes i wanted to edit. Next, I opened the mesh in blender and made a few quick changes and exported the mesh using the plugin. The problem occurs when I attempt to use TMC Polygon Insert tool to reinject the mesh. For some reason when I choose the mesh file, which was originally associated with WGT_Face, it's only showing me MOt01_Head4 and MOt01_Head 5. Even if I select the box allowing me to insert into other meshes, WGT_Face still isn't an option.

It's possible my tools could be outdated because I haven't been actively modding (I'm using Polygon tool 0.5.1 and Polygon Insert Tool 0.2.1) and that could be the problem. Or it could be something else entirely that I'm missing. Is there a more convenient way to do this now that I'm not aware of? I see @bbb and @huchi001 are doing great work so they are on to something

use harry palmer's tmc->obj converter.

example : pai & mila plastic surgery ( still wip )

mod_Screenshot20440.jpg
mod_Screenshot23259.jpg

bbb

Has anyone been able to succesfully mod an existing character face (i.e. Hitomi or Kokoro) and inject it into the game? I have some experience with sculpting tools and wanted to test it on doa. I used TMC Polygon Tool to extract the meshes i wanted to edit. Next, I opened the mesh in blender and made a few quick changes and exported the mesh using the plugin. The problem occurs when I attempt to use TMC Polygon Insert tool to reinject the mesh. For some reason when I choose the mesh file, which was originally associated with WGT_Face, it's only showing me MOt01_Head4 and MOt01_Head 5. Even if I select the box allowing me to insert into other meshes, WGT_Face still isn't an option.

It's possible my tools could be outdated because I haven't been actively modding (I'm using Polygon tool 0.5.1 and Polygon Insert Tool 0.2.1) and that could be the problem. Or it could be something else entirely that I'm missing. Is there a more convenient way to do this now that I'm not aware of? I see @bbb and @huchi001 are doing great work so they are on to something

Its possible, i have edited the tmcmesh for hitomis face for my gothic mod. I edited the eyebrows to have a more pissed off look, and edited the weights on the mouth so she smiled less. also added piercings to the face. I did some other changes too but reverted them since I didn't like the way they turned out.

2iLTYKA.jpg

some character faces have certain meshes not seen by polygon insert for some reason, it might have been fixed with the recent updates, but haven't checked. if the newest still don't work, you can try harry palmer's tmc->obj converter huchi said to use, but you can only move verts with that, and cant edit weights/delete and added mesh like with tmcmesh.

I think they are cool or not? Btw i have only put the wings in OPT_wings_Root_0 and that is the result.
I think it's all about bbb, because that is his tatto

you just need to swap the tattoo textures with the wing textures to get the original back

ChrisArmoun

Thanks you very much for the info @bbb and @huchi001. I'm primarily interested in mesh edits so I tried Harry Palmers TMC--> OBJ tool out first. I managed to get it to work for a customized Phase4/Kasumi head morph and was able to do one for Kokoro in a simple texture test. Unfortunately, every attempt I made with Hitomi crashed the game, so I still need to assess some things. Here's a quick edit I did for Phase4 on her elf outfit. Injected two head morphs that are toggled with the hair. The face is slightly thinner with adjustments to the nose, chin, and cheek silhouette
I'm using custom HD textures I created some months ago.

I've also attached pics of some quick body morphs I did to Tina and Phase4. I wanted to create a more natural looking bust on these particular outfits. The balloon chest syndrome stands out to me too much at times. I also made adjustments to Tina's legs, hips, and abdominal area
2016-01-09_00001.jpg
2016-01-09_00003.jpg
2016-01-09_00007.jpg
game 2016-01-09 23-48-44.jpg game 2016-01-10 00-01-57.jpg game 2016-01-10 00-07-46.jpg game 2016-01-10 00-13-21.jpg

Last edited:

KasumiLove

another mistake from team ninja. on Honoka hot summer, she has a seam on her neck. this was caused by wrong normals and her uv2 and uv3 were of a different character. this has been repaired.

pfKgiRw.jpg

this should be safe to post here since only the tmc file is uploaded. you cannot use this fix if you don't own the original tmcl file.

download-

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5095uy3yyny5n8m/HHS fix.7z

Mila has the same problem on some costumes. Like on the dungarees.

FatBananas

It can be possible to put the shiny agent secret in "A" detail and "B" detail the matte costume

I exported the xps model, but the butt and her legs are made by meView attachment 17367 View attachment 17368
It can be possible to put the shiny agent secret in "A" detail and "B" detail the matte costume

I exported the xps model, but the butt and her legs are made by meView attachment 17367 View attachment 17368
Oo great work!! Any chance you could share pls?

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Removed content that was inappropriate for the site and issued warnings. Someone is a single warning point from a ban now. Do not show images or video including partial nudity that goes beyond what the game shows.

Reactions: Vex

ChrisArmoun

Introducing a different Kokoro. I won't go around claiming it's "better", because it's all subjective, but I wanted to put my own twist on her. I went for a different style, with more matured features, so nearly the entire mesh has been changed somewhere, and I embedded my own HD texture. Now if only I can get Hitomi's to not crash the game..
KokoroVer2.jpg

EDIT: Added the Geisha variant and TMC files for each variant
KokoroVer2Geisha.jpg

Attachments

• KokoFace.rar
    4.4 MB · Views: 796
Last edited:

Ferris

Introducing a different Kokoro. I won't go around claiming it's "better", because it's all subjective, but I wanted to put my own twist on her. I went for a different style, with more matured features, so nearly the entire mesh has been changed somewhere, and I embedded my own HD texture. Considering the original is included in the game, if others take a liking to it and would like it for themselves I'll share TMC file. Now if only I can get Hitomi's to not crash the game..

I like how you phrased it "different" instead of "better." I really like this alternative, and it's just different enough that it sets it apart from the original.

I'd use it, for sure.

freesake

Phew.. Feel like I finally could continue use Tia Langray in 3D fighting world! You really did not miss any piece of Tia Langray's detail in Breakers(like the arm band, the loose socks,and of course,the pantyhose and red thong leotard ;-D)! And all the Hitomi's pose you captured were lovely and sexy.Thank you so much for sharing your excellent work!

kono

another mistake from team ninja. on Honoka hot summer, she has a seam on her neck. this was caused by wrong normals and her uv2 and uv3 were of a different character. this has been repaired.

pfKgiRw.jpg

this should be safe to post here since only the tmc file is uploaded. you cannot use this fix if you don't own the original tmcl file.

download-

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5095uy3yyny5n8m/HHS fix.7z

Hi bbb, I'm new to the DoA mod community, and would like to try this fix. I was wondering, which tutorial do I need to read on the first page for this fix? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD