PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbb

Mila has the same problem on some costumes. Like on the dungarees.

fixed. also included no pentagram version. don't know why she would have one, especially on a costume like that.

53VxRx7.jpg

this should be safe to post here since only the tmc file is uploaded. you cannot use this fix if you don't own the original tmcl file.

download-

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b1p242zko2h4b4/MO+fix.7z

Hi bbb, I'm new to the DoA mod community, and would like to try this fix. I was wondering, which tutorial do I need to read on the first page for this fix? Thank you.

don't know if there is a tutorial, but all you need is to run this tool

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1avu6966jg3m235/Archive+Tool+1.2.1.7z

go into your dlc folder and in the specific dlc folder (403063 in this case) drag the .bin file into the tool. look for the file matching the file name of the fix and click on it. then drag the fix over it and say yes when it asks if you want to swap. that's all

DigitalCookie

Speaking of Archive Tool, I don't think anybody's really interested in answering, but I guess I have to ask again:

Whenever I try to open a DLC file (Notice that I DON'T have a .bin opened yet, I'm trying to open one.), Archive Tool gives me:
WHY U DO DIS.png

THIS random error. Like, what? Would REALLY appreciate some help because I've been using Archivarius' swap function which sucks, lol. Makes it really hard to keep organization of what's swapped as well as preventing multiple swaps of a single file...

bbb

Speaking of Archive Tool, I don't think anybody's really interested in answering, but I guess I have to ask again:

Whenever I try to open a DLC file (Notice that I DON'T have a .bin opened yet, I'm trying to open one.), Archive Tool gives me:
View attachment 17510

THIS random error. Like, what? Would REALLY appreciate some help because I've been using Archivarius' swap function which sucks, lol. Makes it really hard to keep organization of what's swapped as well as preventing multiple swaps of a single file...
are you sure you are opening the .bin and not the .bcm?

Saafrats

another mistake from team ninja. on Honoka hot summer, she has a seam on her neck. this was caused by wrong normals and her uv2 and uv3 were of a different character. this has been repaired.

pfKgiRw.jpg

this should be safe to post here since only the tmc file is uploaded. you cannot use this fix if you don't own the original tmcl file.

download-

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5095uy3yyny5n8m/HHS fix.7z

Hey bbb,
I think the UV3 in the original HS model is fine, since it's perfectly consistent with her vanilla normal map. The only issue there is the UV2, which is the same as the UV3 (should be equal to UV1). Anyway, I just wanted to clarify that because coincidentally I've been working a lot with (some parts of) this model lately :)

Great job with her secret agent port btw!
Oh, and hi everyone.

PS: Please someone help DigitalCookie to solve his weird archive tool problem lol

Last edited:

mralex

@mralex Here is it your FF5 Ayane Mod
I deleted the hat because there are some bugs in the model( Sorry for that)
This is the most I can do.
I hope you like it!
Download it here : https://mega.nz/#!KsZETJIB!2iE-vDnEkuJodFgQgequEdUfPs4A_5m4OZTPl2ifY-g
View attachment 17532 View attachment 17533 View attachment 17534 View attachment 17535

thanks bro :) but i find the problem

since fatal frame 5 is totally water xD the dirt texture is transparent, so i used photoshop to erase the dirt texture and put the diffuse texture instead the dirt texture ( it has alpha channel ) so there's no problem anymore :D

Sin título.png

skullknight

hello skull here, can anyone tell me how i can remove the hat or headband from a character ? i have this one dlc set of school girl striker and have been trying to take off the hat phase 4 is wearing, how do i get it off ?

ChrisArmoun

hello skull here, can anyone tell me how i can remove the hat or headband from a character ? i have this one dlc set of school girl striker and have been trying to take off the hat phase 4 is wearing, how do i get it off ?
If you're only trying to remove an item, and not add something in it's place, the easiest method I know is to use a hex editor to hide, or "turn off", the unwanted article. I don't have that particular DLC so I can't be more specific, but there are tutorials on doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD