PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

skullknight

If you're only trying to remove an item, and not add something in it's place, the easiest method I know is to use a hex editor to hide, or "turn off", the unwanted article. I don't have that particular DLC so I can't be more specific, but there are tutorials on doing it.
well is there a tool or program to use ?

mralex

Finally i finish XD

another pack, includes:

Honoka bulma hair, and honoka marie rose blonde hair
Nyo short hair and priestess costume
Sakura card captor costume for marie rose (with wings and her stick, made by me)
Anaconda lisa from nicki minaj music video
Ayane real Fatal frame 5 costume
Rig alternate Texture ( h and hl file)
Hayate dark glasses
Kasumi Miu Hinasaki from Fatal frame 5 (i have the real face and body texture but there's need 2 slots from lnkreshuffle)
Hayabusa new textures (lnk reshuffle necesary)

Untitled-2.jpg

https://mega.nz/#!wV5zhTZJ!BZpr5bzL-F0xRi9jRhwoT4KWU_pBIb2l4gRNOha-K24

Last edited:

DigitalCookie

Attachments

• P4 Schoolgirl Striker.rar
    3.3 MB · Views: 1,417
  • P4 Schoolgirl Striker no hair.rar
    3.2 MB · Views: 1,009

huchi001

Attachments

• HITOMI_HAIR.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 2,535
Last edited:

DigitalCookie

TMC Polygon Tool. Hex editor is far too complicated compared to that IMO.

You should be able to remove pieces from costumes yourself in a matter of seconds once you get the hang of the TMC tool.

mralex

I figured out how to put new faces into the face.tmc, it is the same way that the glasses, change the sweat model to "WGT_face_nrm"
i'm not good with that model so, please if someone knows better, do the hayabusa face apart :D
Sin título.png

bbb

Hey bbb,
I think the UV3 in the original HS model is fine, since it's perfectly consistent with her vanilla normal map. The only issue there is the UV2, which is the same as the UV3 (should be equal to UV1). Anyway, I just wanted to clarify that because coincidentally I've been working a lot with (some parts of) this model lately :)

Great job with her secret agent port btw!
Oh, and hi everyone.

PS: Please someone help DigitalCookie to solve his weird archive tool problem lol

you are correct. for what ever reason, TN didn't bother remaking her normal texture like they did with her diffuse and wet texture, which is kind of odd. well I fixed it, but not really noticing a difference, but I uploaded it anyways.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5095uy3yyny5n8m/HHS+fix.7z

also, my honoka secret agent had the same issue as the hot summer that used the wrong uv for the wet texture, that has been fixed.

Hx6bimI.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/download/77oif7x6ta6z54r/HSA.7z

Yes, the program doesn't even let me open .bcm files, only .bin files...It only shows .bin files in the first place.

i never use the open button, I just drag the .bin file in the tool. the only way I was able to recreate your error was to drag something other then a .bin file in the tool, so thats why I assumed maybe you were dragging the .bcm. well the only other thing I can think of is maybe your anti virus removed a file of the archive tool preventing it from working

kono

Hi Everyone,

I found mods that are only available in .dds format. I was wondering, would it possible to pack them up like the way you guys post them here so that I can use the DLC Tool instead of uMOD? If so, tutorial or any pointer would be fantastic.

Thank you!!

DigitalCookie

i never use the open button, I just drag the .bin file in the tool. the only way I was able to recreate your error was to drag something other then a .bin file in the tool, so thats why I assumed maybe you were dragging the .bcm. well the only other thing I can think of is maybe your anti virus removed a file of the archive tool preventing it from working

That's very interesting...Well, I downloaded and extracted Archive Tool as is without changing anything, and fun fact my computer doesn't actually have an active anti-virus (And even if it did it would probably warn me when it finds something.), so I dunno about that.

I'm pretty sure what I'm trying to open are indeed DLC .bin files, so I have no idea what's going on there, lol. I guess replicating the problem is at least the first step to fixing it?

Amaso

I tried replicating
The only way I was able to replicating it is by dragging something other than a .bin file to the Archive Tool .

Xillia

Hi Everyone,

I found mods that are only available in .dds format. I was wondering, would it possible to pack them up like the way you guys post them here so that I can use the DLC Tool instead of uMOD? If so, tutorial or any pointer would be fantastic.

Thank you!!

You can use the texture tool to swap those .dds files with existing texture files :)

For example if you have dds files of a different color of a hair or costume, you need to open that hair or costume with the texture tool and just swap their dds files with those new ones you have.

coopermon

Another awesome mod huchi001 but would it be possible for you to include the name of the character that your mods are for. It's becoming increasingly harder to tell. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD