PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

mralex

I haven't tested it with a kokoro body to see if there is any neck seam.

Miyako works fine with kokoro, bouth has the same body just like nyo and her swimsuit, the problem is the animation because she looks like kokoro face

bbb

Miyako works fine with kokoro, bouth has the same body just like nyo and her swimsuit, the problem is the animation because she looks like kokoro face
nyo swimsuit didn't fit miyakos head normally, I had to edit it to fit.

@all

miyako's face tmc lacked all the basic features face's are supposed to have such as glasses and the ability to sweat, I built a new tmc and enabled those things. the glasses are a modified version of helenas that's also different from the version I made for sarah, and also included the lenses, so her face tmc is now legit.

ARG8gde.jpg

Blash

People are so into characters like Myako! I can see why, they want to see more of the characters they have only heard of.

So why are we getting cross over characters, with no personalities that very few people care about!?

Zentsuken

mortal kombat series wip

THANK YOU HUCHI! I was really hoping you would make Jade since she's one of my favorites from MK. Love your work, you are a legend! Also loved that little teaser you did a few posts up showcasing Skarlet fighting Taki. Amazing work as always!

LolaGMODS

Standard Donor
Nice work again bbb, I really like Miyako on Kokoro model with Kokoro hair, she look way better and more adult. Great work on sweat and face animation too.
I will look forward to this pack if you make one.

Reactions: bbb
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD