PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbb

Nice work again bbb, I really like Miyako on Kokoro model with Kokoro hair, she look way better and more adult. Great work on sweat and face animation too.
I will look forward to this pack if you make one.

Thanks :) I guess I will make the pack, but probably wont be as many costumes as the gothic pack

@all-

I edited miyakos swimsuit to make it more unique compared to nyotengu. I removed the shoes, some strings, edited the shape a bit, slight change to the colour.

5iJuGKv.jpg

here is original nyotengu for reference

wTmqTH9.jpg

Giri

Question here,i finally using LNK reshuffle V4.
at first, it was working fine,and then the next day. i get an error saying unknown exe.
how to fix this error?

bbb

WAIT WAIT WAIT, HOLY SHIT. Is Miyako playable now?! For the love of christ, link plzzzz

Also, would kill for that loli Sherry mod owo

yes, she is playable now, but no link yet. I will make a pack of costumes and hairstyles for her, then I will provide a link :)

OrochiBuffy

I am working on Honoka, setting up her lot details files for all my mods.
I have switched her COS_005 to COS_004 that way saving one slot. (really hate redundant costumes)
And during my progress, I have noticed 2 things cool in the game :

1. The game allows 4 details, but if you swap your mod into the original costumes files
(example : HONOKA_COS_005.tmc / tmcl that got h & hl files by default)
You can replace all details by yours for 0 to 3 and add an additional detail as 5th by setting empty in 4 with LNK Reshuffle
So at end, you got 4 first customized details, and the last one takes the original detail of your mod
In game it looks strange, like the last detail is empty instead of showing letter E but it works fine.

2. You can also choose in Versus mode the same costume with different details, and when the fight starts, the 2 players still got their chosen costume. It's nice to check your WIP mod by allowing two different details of same costume at the same time. So far it works only with ***_COS_00x files. And of course it's compatible with my first point.

Will release the pack this week.

Ps : I did the same thing with Christie but I will need someone to fix a few things when I will put the file.

Blash

@Blash
Are you talking about Naotora Ii or are you criticizing the mods which brings costume from other games ??

No, I am not criticising the modders at all. I am talking about Naotora Li. I don't see the point other than "buy this other game we have!"

I guess my point, that I may not have made so well was, I would rather see a character like Myako, then a cross franchise blow in. But thats just me personally!

ChrisArmoun

Thanks :) I guess I will make the pack, but probably wont be as many costumes as the gothic pack

@all-

I edited miyakos swimsuit to make it more unique compared to nyotengu. I removed the shoes, some strings, edited the shape a bit, slight change to the colour.
5iJuGKv.jpg

here is original nyotengu for reference

wTmqTH9.jpg

This is really nice. Would you be willing to share your custom head TMC? I'd like to try it out on some customs of my own and maybe look into its texture for some variations.

Zentsuken

I hope Jade will be added into mkX
Sadly I doubt it :(. She's supposed to be a revenant in Quan Chi's control but she doesn't appear in MKX's story mode. I think they are saving Jade for MKXI. :(

I mainly followed the MK9 board over at SFxTMods but I really loved the work you did with SFxT. You are a very talented modder, your tutorials & work is very much appreciated. So as always, amazing work BBB! Would love to see Miyako playable. This game needs more MIL- I mean more mature women that know how to fight. ;)

Reactions: bbb

bbb

This is really nice. Would you be willing to share your custom head TMC? I'd like to try it out on some customs of my own and maybe look into its texture for some variations.

I will release it along with the hair styles and costumes in a pack when its all completed :)

I mainly followed the MK9 board over at SFxTMods but I really loved the work you did with SFxT. You are a very talented modder, your tutorials & work is very much appreciated. So as always, amazing work BBB! Would love to see Miyako playable. This game needs more MIL- I mean more mature women that know how to fight. ;)

Thanks :) I am thinking about maybe porting of of the sfxt costumes I made and giving it to miyako :)

Myiako is looking amazing! Espcially with all the face animations built into her since that wasn't possible before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD