Not open for further replies.

huchi001

LING XIAOYU PACK

includes..

1. default outfit
2. no pants version
3. high heel + pantyhose version
4. casual outfit

download : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzToj4p-eCPbRHpMXzZxdXVjaTQ/view?usp=sharing

mod_Screenshot1312.jpg
mod_Screenshot2738.jpg

Ferris

Hey guys, new user. Found this thread and you're easily making some of the best mods I've seen! Looks like you take requests too.

Has anyone released mods of these Marie Rose costumes to remove the extra parts to just leave the bikinis? It's always annoyed me that the other female characters all have "proper" bikinis and Marie only has one-piece swimsuits and a couple of bikinis covered by extra clothing. Specifically I'd like to see the first one with the skirt and frilly top part removed and the second one with the sheer parts removed (preferably with the sandals, the gold bands and such are fine, though a pure bikini-only version would be cool too).

View attachment 18180 View attachment 18179

If anyone can make those mods without too much trouble that would be awesome. I'm not sure what the etiquette is for making requests here so if I'm out of line let me know, cheers.

I did a quick hex edit of this one for myself when this came out, took out what I could without leaving the dark skin blotches so I didn't have to mess around with her texture or mesh editing (cause I'm lazy and I'm not a huge Marie fan). This should do until someone is less lazy than me.

She still has the sandals on. I was going to post a stitched photo of this to show the whole thing, but for some reason my usual program is having issues atm.

Edit: Added in the other request as well, achieved with just hex edits and a minor texture replacement with Harry's texture to remove the black skin left behind from removing the top.

game 2016-01-29 11-42-20-477.jpg

game 2016-01-29 12-20-33-346.jpg

Attachments

• game 2016-01-29 11-42-30-021.jpg
    game 2016-01-29 11-42-30-021.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 720
  • Marie Bikini.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 905
Last edited:

gatto tom

Standard Donor
I found a horrible bug on Ayane's 2 hairstyle if you choose it in DLC Tool:eek:
I hope someone could fix it
bandicam 2016-01-29 20-24-56-554.jpg
bandicam 2016-01-29 20-24-59-363.jpg
bandicam 2016-01-29 20-25-04-560.jpg
bandicam 2016-01-29 20-25-06-830.jpg

mralex

Well, first of all i need to say thanks to @bbb for help me to fix my animation problem
my raidou human pack is finally out

i do 6 faces
3 with mustache, one with white hair, another with black hair and the raidou cat eyes face from DOAD
3 withouth mustache, just like the first three
and 7 costumes
the original costume is his DOA2U costume (made for choice)
2 DOA1 costumes, black and red and another with brown and dark brown (bouth barefooted)
the DOAD costume with his necklace
Rugby costume with "67" number and his name on his back
police officer costume
christmas costume

(you need use lnk reshuffle for the head)

enjoy guys and thanks for wait :D

gatto tom

Standard Donor
Well, first of all i need to say thanks to @bbb for help me to fix my animation problem
my raidou human pack is finally out

i do 6 faces
3 with mustache, one with white hair, another with black hair and the raidou cat eyes face from DOAD
3 withouth mustache, just like the first three
and 7 costumes
the original costume is his DOA2U costume (made for choice)
2 DOA1 costumes, black and red and another with brown and dark brown (bouth barefooted)
the DOAD costume with his necklace
Rugby costume with "67" number and his name on his back
police officer costume
christmas costume

(you need use lnk reshuffle for the head)

enjoy guys and thanks for wait :D
Oh my God! His face is so scary with that red eyes!
Btw good job i very like this pack

dander

it happens when you inject costume to incompatible body.. like kasumi sailor to kokoro or honoka.. how to deal it? u should use tmc tool or blender or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD