PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

immi

Got it ^ ^ Thanks
Reasons are: 1 some custom dlc have endless load on non 1.02a versions, 2 pers reason: localization to my language, 1.04 crashes. 3 Programs: DOA5-mm for example doesn't work with 1.04, I like some of its' options for example - "remove" HUD, set it to 100% transparency 4 also pers reason - balance changes
the custom DLC need to be repacked with an up-to-date version of the DLC Tool (or at least all those DLCs whose slots have been occupied by newly released official DLC)
-there is a localization that is only available for 1.02A? Didn't know about that. How does that work?

can't help with the balance changes though ;)

btw - mb endless load get fixed if set another BCM version in DLC tool?
no. don't know what the practical effect of the BCM version exactly is, but it does't fix the endless loading.
That has other reasons (asset names changed between versions)

Reactions: Vex

mralex

I don't know why eliot never had a swimsuit costume without a shirt

Sin título.png

Download in usual place

gelou307

Great mod, is it possible to change her lipstick color i'm not sure but it wasn't red.

Vex

the custom DLC need to be repacked with an up-to-date version of the DLC Tool (or at least all those DLCs whose slots have been occupied by newly released official DLC)
I know about the slots ._. And they are not the reason of endless load. That may crash or overwrite but not endless load

-there is a localization that is only available for 1.02A? Didn't know about that. How does that work?
Much programmers' troubles. I remember that each new .exe somehow recount and rearrange text so fan translation that we made for 1.02 was non-compatible with 1.04 already appeared in steam in moment of translation's completion -___- Though it worked almost fine with steam after some fixes.
That has other reasons (asset names changed between versions)
in other words a simple mortal cannot fix it by himself XD

huchi001

LAUGHING OCTOPUS(MGS4)

inlcudes
1. normal oufit
2. high poly version ( more smooth body line, but texture uv is so sizzling and require more gpu power )

hair is built into the outfit. hair is toggleable.

mod_Screenshot1243.jpg

mod_Screenshot1719.jpg
mod_Screenshot24613.jpg
mod_Screenshot24414.jpg
mod_Screenshot1243.jpg
mod_Screenshot25433.jpg
mod_Screenshot2334.jpg
mod_Screenshot4642.jpg
mod_Screenshot4211.jpg
mod_Screenshot11439.jpg
mod_Screenshot14921.jpg
mod_Screenshot12499.jpg
mod_Screenshot17541.jpg
mod_Screenshot16867.jpg

mod_Screenshot7475.jpg

Attachments

• LAUGHING_OCTOPUS.zip
    4 MB · Views: 1,645
  • LAUGHING_OCTOPUS_HIGH_POLY.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 2,167

dander

finally its out :D will try later if nobody in my living room :v thank you very much..
huchi, can you share kasumi outfit on last screenshot and how can you make them pose like that?

OrochiBuffy

@bbb I would like to see in priority those costumes for Rio

latest
latest

I particularly like her with pink hair, and the kunoichi suit could be her valentine costume (have you noticed the hidden hearts)

I really like your last screenshot @huchi001, the girls look like they are having fun together, kiss kiss kiss

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD