PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

huchi001

Yes different at this time, I never forgot to finish this mod, it's like your WIP I want to finish them too : https://plus.google.com/u/2/ LolaGamingMODS/posts/W5jgm1utkYW

I planned to make the full import as you see on the link.
Sorry to be more slow than you for finish something.

that's your works. you can finish your work.
I can finish my work.
What the hell do not know what the problem.
you want me hope to leave here? I don't want dispute.
everybody want this, I don't release any mod From now on.

cr7cr8

I can finish my work.

Please release, you are so important to us

Pai

I can finish my work.
Please don't go ! Your mods are the best

LolaGMODS

Standard Donor
I can finish my work.

I don't want dispute neither. I shared my frustration with you on Bayonetta first, I was not expecting to see again an other WIP of me made by you.
I told you, you do a good job and you are a pioneer here so keep your work.

I will finish my work yes. Whatever already done by somebody or no.. We are always at the same point when this situation happen.

Continu to do what you do. I really don't want to suffer of anger of this community again just because I share my opinion and my frustration, especially if you leave by my fault. It's enough.

Pai

I like Tomb Raider Underworld. Can you release this mod?
It will be released with my Lara Croft pack .

I don't want dispute neither. I shared my frustration with you on Bayonetta first, I was not expecting to see again an other WIP of me made by you.

I will finish my work yes. Whatever already done by somebody or no.. We are always at the same point when this situation happen.

Continu to do what you do. I really don't want to suffer of anger of this community again just because I share my opinion and my frustration, especially if you leave by my fault. It's enough.

That's the spirit ! I can't wait to see more amazing mods from you .

coopermon

Come on guys. It's very important that you both keep working for this community.
Lolagmods I fully understand your frustration as I'm aware of the hard work you have put in but variety is the spice of life and I would love to be able to pick your cortana.
From this point on, simply don't post any wip then you can be sure if huchi happens to be making the same mod, there is no malicious intent.

bbb

it's my version cortana
View attachment 20177

it's lola's cortana
View attachment 20178

View attachment 20179

looks same? it's perfectly different model. my cortana mod is not texture mod. it's full import.
I'm great fan of cortana. everyone is have the right free to make mods themselves including me.
I make chun-li mod before. but Who want to create does not matter if it.
In MMD scene, There is a lot of the same version of Miku. Nobody defies about it.
What 's the problem?

1 suggestion I have for cortana is you can try using the animated texture method I explained a few pages back, and have energy animate through her body like she has in halo.

KasumiLove

Get ready fight !
You can both finish your works and let people choose to download it or not.
Not me because i really don't know that character.
I know it can be frustrating. Same for me when i made crappy mods and someone did better. Well that's always the case actually.
Never mind keep doing.
You're good modders don't take that this seriously.
And if you're lacking of imagination well i would really like to see Catwoman xD

f310

i was not going to say but you guys kept telling about this
you posted a wip of a model,and when someone start doing the same thing, you says that's a non respect,that 's funny
that means if we want to have that mod, we have to wait for you ,just because you post your wip screenshot ?
you sad they have no idea about your feeling, but i think it's just pushy
i joined xnalara and mmd community several years ago , there are many duplicated works ,but i never seen any funny complaint like this

Zentsuken

Not THIS again... really? Wow, I don't even get why it's frustrating if someone else makes a mod, this is supposed to be a hobby right? Ideas are bound to be shared by multiple people. Respect goes both ways, respect the fact that anyone else can make a mod for the same character. I'd understand if he actually stole your textures, but he isn't..

Both of you are great modders, but again, everyone is free to work on whatever they want. Lola, if you truly believe he is taking inspiration from your work, you might want to stop posting WIPs because I am sure huchi is not doing this to annoy you. He posts multiple WIPs daily, so seeing someone do a similar mod is bound to happen when working on popular characters.

EDIT: Apparently over at Loverslab they are already making a scene out of this, really guys? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

KasumiLove

I would like to say that nobody gave any credit for the modder who actually made the xnalara model. Think about it.

Vex

Why da heck r u dismoraling again?
Why are u upset if someone's making same character model? I really don't understand. I would be only glad. More content - more options player has.
It is so lame... I'm rather an user to doa, not modder, but I'm modding a lot other games and i always glad when someone shares something new, even if something similar already has been done.
Huchi don't listen to that m**on, she just enviing you.
----------------------------------------
Muscle men (tmc)
Replace via lnk-reshuffle. (Also listed in readme file)
Akira: 01 02 04 06
Bass: 04 05
Ein: 01 02 03 04 05 06
Hayabusa: 06 09
Hayate: 08 09 11
Jacky: 03 05
JannLee: 01 02 04 07 09 10
Screenshot2495.jpg

Screenshot894.jpg
Screenshot1092.jpg
Screenshot1291.jpg
Screenshot1658.jpg
Screenshot2094.jpg
Screenshot2495.jpg
Screenshot2713.jpg
Screenshot2950.jpg
Screenshot3469.jpg
Screenshot3676.jpg

https://mega.nz/#!vgZyyRAL!6lhw5iAZ_zESVU0D89rneC2CAgon-Qsu_XZeMUozyOg

Last edited:

OrochiBuffy

@Vex good job man, I didn't think I would give someone here the idea to tranform those files into game dlc system

But one more thing do not forget to add the original modder name in your post as credit
Another alert should be add, the fact that muscles affect only top of body and not the legs per example in the original works

synce

Why da heck r u dismoraling again?
Why are u upset if someone's making same character model? I really don't understand. I would be only glad. More content - more options player has.
It is so lame... I'm rather an user to doa, not modder, but I'm modding a lot other games and i always glad when someone shares something new, even if something similar already has been done.
Huchi don't listen to that m**on, she just enviing you.
----------------------------------------
Muscle men (tmc)
Replace via lnk-reshuffle. (Also listed in readme file)
Akira: 01 02 04 06
Bass: 04 05
Ein: 01 02 03 04 05 06
Hayabusa: 06 09
Hayate: 08 09 11
Jacky: 03 05
JannLee: 01 02 04 07 09 10
View attachment 20185

https://mega.nz/#!vgZyyRAL!6lhw5iAZ_zESVU0D89rneC2CAgon-Qsu_XZeMUozyOg

This is cool but where's the female version :p

Status
Not open for further replies.