PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkeygigabuster

Anime of Jojo part 4 is coming next month (Kira is finally on scene) so I'll celebrate that by making a Jojo mod
game 2016-03-10 22-17-54-86.jpg

Now going back to finish the final touch for my Goku mod packs

dee4doa

Can someone help me with importing .Obj meshes into the TMC file with Blender? how do I skin them properly, I've got the Blender weight transfer thing but I don't understand how to properly use them. Thanks :)

Here is my Jun costume for Hitomi (Not finished yet still needs some edits on the pants)
1.JPG

Also I hope sometime in the future we can import custom stages into a TMC, I would love to import some DOA4 and Soul Calibur IV stages I have on my HDD.

PomoDorato

Hi! Someone of you can make these two costumes of Raphael of Soul Calibur 4 & 5, please.
I'd like the first (that in black) was for Rig, and te second (in red) for Jann Lee.

Last edited:

coopermon

leeminho22

I think someone should better learn how to respect the work of modders, it's really rude to them by using "show me the files" "give a teach"
If u cannot give the positive suggestions or don't know what does "work in progress" mean, then just shut up and wait
That really sucks
i'm so sorry but i love you

westcity

Can someone help me with importing .Obj meshes into the TMC file with Blender? how do I skin them properly, I've got the Blender weight transfer thing but I don't understand how to properly use them. Thanks :)

Here is my Jun costume for Hitomi (Not finished yet still needs some edits on the pants)
View attachment 20375

Also I hope sometime in the future we can import custom stages into a TMC, I would love to import some DOA4 and Soul Calibur IV stages I have on my HDD.
I do not know how
here weight transfer http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/pc-community-mod-resources.5565/page-46#post-271613
also you need to use plugins Keep Vertex Normals, tmcbone Importer-Exporter, tmcmesh Importer-Exporter, Transfer Vertex Normals
Further it is a secret. Thanks all for tutorial We will wait script for 3d max

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD