PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

CherryBlossomsNinja

People, I'll be a bit boring again (sorry about that), but it'll be my last request.

Someone can convert Kasumi's Night Sakura from Ninja Gaiden 3 RE to PC and make that purple DLC costumes of Ayane and Momiji from Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus (from PS Vita), please?

dlc.jpg

I saw a little time ago someone tried to make this Momiji's costume, but I didn't see the results.

robhal

There are two Momiji Indigo Happi mods, one by Squizzo and other by huchi001. So which one is better, or maybe the same?

Squizzo

This is the missing --p file made by me for the recently released Indigo Happi costume for Momiji.
I missed costume preview so i created one.

Thanks for this. Mind if I include it in my mod?

There are two Momiji Indigo Happi mods, one by Squizzo and other by huchi001. So which one is better, or maybe the same?

Huchi001's has slightly darker textures and leaves the gloves intact, but has a bit of clipping on the chest bandages and a small gap between the belt and robe.
Mine removes the gloves and has a bit of clipping around the armpits.
Both have different detail on the inside of the chest bandages. I recommend you try both and see which one you like better.

Last edited:

pilonexyz

Huchi001's has slightly darker textures and leaves the gloves intact, but has a bit of clipping on the chest bandages and a small gap between the belt and robe.
Both have different detail on the inside of the chest bandages. I recommend you try both and see which one you like better.

No problem, you can use it ;-)

huchi002

my mods not based on gatto tom and squizzo's mod.
my mod's body is based on real momiji's body and robe physics added , pants mesh remake.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SONYA MK1

include outfit only. hair is bulit into the outfit.

mod_Screenshot26779.jpg

mod_Screenshot13612.jpg
mod_Screenshot14162.jpg
mod_Screenshot12594.jpg
mod_Screenshot11192.jpg
mod_Screenshot25980.jpg
mod_Screenshot26779.jpg

Last edited:

OrochiBuffy

@huchi001 prototype is maybe DEAD !!! but a new one is ALIVE
Dead Or Alive Last Round featuring @huchi002

So can't wait to see the Perfect huchi version with the absoption of the two first versions !!!
cell_chasing_androids_by_jarff.jpg

Credits : "Cell Chasing Androids by Jarff"
Ps : coud be nice to see more Dragon Ball Z characters mods

Last edited:

leeminho22

my mods not based on gatto tom and squizzo's mod.
my mod's body is based on real momiji's body and robe physics added , pants mesh remake.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SONYA MK1

include outfit only. hair is bulit into the outfit.

View attachment 20651

i love you

Amaso

@mralex
You might be able extract the models from the game itself (School Girl Strikers) , though I think they're kinda Low Quality since it's a smartphone game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD