Poll: Which previous DOA game(s) would you want remastered on current gen consoles?

Poll: Which previous DOA game(s) would you want remastered on current gen consoles?

• Total voters

David Gregg

Despite the criticism it got, Dimensions is one of my favorite DOA games and I think if they used the updated character and stage designs and changed it to a 4 point hold system it would be an awesome game. Even an upgraded DOA 4 would be great imo.

David Gregg

I'd like a compilación/remix similar to DOA ultimate, but including DOA 1-3

That would be so great I think DOA 2 and 3 especially would look fantastic now since there were so many great stages.

I was so bummed b/c they're not adding Lorelei or Aerial Gardens in Ultimate. :(

Tenryuga

DOA1 HD (Landmines FTW!!!! Plus I never played it.)
DOA 2U HD (My favorite in the series aside from 5)
DOA 3.1 HD (I've seen legit gameplay of it and want to try it)

Awesmic

Standard Donor
1) DOA3.1 because it's the "politically correct" answer the majority of the competitive community agrees with.

2) DOA Dimensions, personally because I have never beeen more confident in playing a DOA game before, even though it was on a portable. Obviously, I want the gameplay changed drastically, but full motion cinematics and a versus interface like the one in story mode for every match would KICK. SERIOUS. FUCKING. ASS. In fact, all future DOA games should have a versus bumper like that. It's little things like that which gives a sense of thrill for the upcoming match.

3) DOAX, preferably as a pack-in with another DOA fighting game. With Momiji and Rachel in the mix, online AND offfline multiplayer, Sega AM2 as the co-developer, refined gameplay inspired by Beach Spikers, some over-the-top elements inspired by DOA5 such as Power Spikes (which behave similar to NBA Jam's "on-fire" conditions) and cross-game integration with swimsuits (provided they go all the way with full customization), this deal can't be beat. Yeah I said it, fuck y'all, I'm still awesome.

Blazeincarnated

3) DOAX, preferably as a pack-in with another DOA fighting game. With Momiji and Rachel in the mix, online AND offfline multiplayer, Sega AM2 as the co-developer, refined gameplay inspired by Beach Spikers, some over-the-top elements inspired by DOA5 such as Power Spikes (which behave similar to NBA Jam's "on-fire" conditions) and cross-game integration with swimsuits (provided they go all the way with full customization), this deal can't be beat. Yeah I said it, fuck y'all, I'm still awesome.

+
d245777abca64ece2d5d7ca0d19fddb6.png

SilverForte

His 6T and 6P were godlike, though xD

Those were his only good close range moves, and you're only gonna land 6T on someone who is holding or as throw punishment, given it is the best throw in the game but still. For him to be a legitimate threat up close his moves would have to be given + on block status. PPP,PPK, 7P, for example should all have been GBs.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Just DOA2U and DOA3. With DOA3, I would prefer 3.1 based on what I've heard of the three versions, but I imagine we'd get 3.2.

Not interested in the others.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD