Poll: Which version of DOA5U are you buying?

Well?

• PS3

Votes: 26 38.8%
  • Xbox 360

Votes: 30 44.8%
  • Both

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Neither

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters

shunwong

I pre ordered the x360 version today.

Ive been into hack n slash for the past few months. It's time for fighting again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
PS3 (Don't have a 360)
I want my Cyber Ninjas (even though I only play Hayate of the four/soon to be five). Which makes me wonder how that will work anyway. They aren't considered DLC, rather they are Cross-Save items.

UpSideDownGRUNT

PS3 (Don't have a 360)
I want my Cyber Ninjas (even though I only play Hayate of the four/soon to be five). Which makes me wonder how that will work anyway. They aren't considered DLC, rather they are Cross-Save items.

I believe that "Cyber Ninjas"/Training Dummy outfits are on disc as they were shown at E3 as well as being on both PS3 and Xbox 360

David Gregg

The cool thing about the Hayabusa's training dummy outfit was for the vita when I went into spectator mode at some angles I could sort of see his face behind the shield (so technically he does have a maskless outfit).

Brute

Standard Donor
The cool thing about the Hayabusa's training dummy outfit was for the vita when I went into spectator mode at some angles I could sort of see his face behind the shield (so technically he does have a maskless outfit).
Which makes it all the more annoying that we know they modeled his face, and they simply refuse to give us a legit version of it.

Chapstick

well according to TN every character is getting atleast 3 new costumes exclusive to 5U so far we've only seen one of Hayabusa's which is his SotF from NG3:RE
When did they say that? I remember that one Japanese site had screenshots of all the new outfits for the old characters and a lot of them only got one new costume. Then again that was like two weeks ago.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I can't remember, but I think I read somewhere that there's atleast 3 new costumes for each character, I may have misread (either that or a poor translation) but I hope that isn't the case :confused: otherwise I have just made a huge idiot of myself right now haha

Brute

Standard Donor
I can't remember, but I think I read somewhere that there's atleast 3 new costumes for each character, I may have misread (either that or a poor translation) but I hope that isn't the case :confused: otherwise I have just made a huge idiot of myself right now haha
Pretty sure they never said that. They said there are "over 50 new costumes," which would be less than each character getting at minimum three new ones.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Pretty sure they never said that. They said there are "over 50 new costumes," which would be less than each character getting at minimum three new ones.

Ahh, maybe that's what I saw, I guess it was a misreading on my part I just saw the 3 new costumes and thought that's what they meant ¬_¬ my bad....

Even so though Busa can't be just getting that ONE costume, Kasumi, Kokoro and Ayane have 2 new costumes at the very least already so chances are each character will have atleast 2 or 3 costumes there's likely to be 1 or 2 costumes that they haven't shown off yet because they want to keep them a secret/finishing making them.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
X to the B to the O to the X to the 3 to the 6 to the 0! What's that spell? *drumrolls*

XBOX 360! *Action poses*

Brute

Standard Donor
Even so though Busa can't be just getting that ONE costume, Kasumi, Kokoro and Ayane have 2 new costumes at the very least already so chances are each character will have atleast 2 or 3 costumes there's likely to be 1 or 2 costumes that they haven't shown off yet because they want to keep them a secret/finishing making them.
Kasumi, Kokoro and Ayane are all girls. Ryu's not.
Plus, they probably consider his vita-exclusive training suit "new."

So yeah, I'm 95% sure we won't be getting any surprise Ryu costumes upon release.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD