Not a Bug Possible bug with Main Character stamps?

DyByHands

Ok, this could just be on my end here, and maybe "banner" isn't the right word I am looking for. But hear me out.

When users have the banners or whatever, like how Mr. Wah has a Bass image and Emporer Cow has a Nyotengu in the background of their posts, this makes me unable to "Like" "Permalink" or "Reply" to these said users posts. Ive tested multiple users with and without these background images. And the banner posts have all seeminlgy locked me out.

Its not a big issue for me. And maybe its something purely on my end (these posts are already liked by others). But, I wanted to let this be known. Maybe I am just doing something wrong, IDK. Thanks for any help.

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
Could be a browser issue, maybe these posts get rendered inaccurately. What kind of web browser do you use? Try a different one and see if it works there.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
It's a browser issue with drawing the CSS as the character portraits are technically laid on top of the posts and not underneath the post.

The site works best with Google Chrome.

If you can post the browser you are using I'd appreciate it.

Note: If you're using Internet Explorer then having it in compatibility mode will also cause the issue.

DyByHands

Ah Yes, I use IE (IE9 I believe). This just started happening for me. But I will just stick with Chrome. Which I have ready, just don't use as much... I'm making the full switch now.
Thanks for the help guys.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD