Post your replays

LoK N Ki

I wondered why there wasn't a General video thread.

Also i think having a dedicated channel to DOA5 replays/tournament match footage will really help bring it players together. Like how Yogaflame and BlackVegeta are doing for SSFIV:AE. Or is there already such a channel?

DR2K

I'm on PSN in the top 50-100 ranked. If someone wants to upload it it would be nice.

synce

It's cool you can upload virtually any replay to the leaderboards, mine is just 20 seconds of booty bumping the AI with half naked Lisa

AegisOrnus

Sorry, mine's taken with my webcam. I've been uploading my matches for my gf to watch. This is from my first day with the game:

Sixmsj

Nothing to add, just here to comment and confirm Renarism's amazing kokoro. Can't wait to play with you Renarism ;D

Lightning

I recommend checking Something-Uniques replay vs some Kasumi player, that was funny and sad at the same time. I checked ton of replays but none of them were worth watching except that one.

Boodendorf

I've been uploading replays of my matches on my channel since I got the game, don't expect flashy or good gameplay like Renarism's replays though, I'm still improving. Here's the last video I uploaded:

I wondered why there wasn't a General video thread.

Also i think having a dedicated channel to DOA5 replays/tournament match footage will really help bring it players together. Like how Yogaflame and BlackVegeta are doing for SSFIV:AE. Or is there already such a channel?
There you go, have fun.

AegisOrnus

Here's another. It was really close and I still wasn't clear how to properly defend against Eliot but you could tell he didn't know how to react to Mila either. There were a lot of mind-games going on with lots of surprising punishes.

The replay goes a bit wonky at the end of the 3rd round but it does pick it back up perfectly at the beginning of the 4th.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD