Problems with online

dramic91

Ok I'm just wondering if other people are having trouble with online. It won't let me go into or create lobbies, and every time I try simple or ranked match, it just says unable to find opponent. Is this just my internet or is this a problem with the DOA5 netcode?

It's getting to be a pain in my ass...

Well I sadly can't speak to your current problems as I have had none myself, however difficulties in the lobby have nothing to do with netcode. Netcode is simply the peer to peer networking algorithms that go on in a match.

My initial best guess is to wonder are you behind a strict nat? That could prove to be an issue

Ok I'm just wondering if other people are having trouble with online. It won't let me go into or create lobbies, and every time I try simple or ranked match, it just says unable to find opponent. Is this just my internet or is this a problem with the DOA5 netcode?

It's getting to be a pain in my ass...

Yes I'm having the same issue don't understand it.

dramic91

Well I sadly can't speak to your current problems as I have had none myself, however difficulties in the lobby have nothing to do with netcode. Netcode is simply the peer to peer networking algorithms that go on in a match.

My initial best guess is to wonder are you behind a strict nat? That could prove to be an issue

What's a strict nat? I tried to demilitarize but Mediacom won't let me log into my router directly. I'm mostly scared this'll stay this way...

Raansu

Anyone having issues joining lobbies from friend invites? Tried it with several different friends. If I take a game invite it just sits at the loading screen. I can join lobbies normally though and they can join my lobbies easily but I cant seem to join anyone through invites.

Curious if others are having this problem.

thekingtavy

I have a strict NAT and online plays fine. Finding Simple Matches has been the fastest online matchmaking system I've used on a fighting game.

Dr Sexual

My biggest issue is that I guess you seem to be region locked based on your XBL account. So since my account was made in the US its nearly impossible for me to find any games in the Japan/Korea area (Where im at now).

DForev

I had this issue a couple of hours ago. Sad too since I wanted to try out Tina online. I'm in UK though so I thought maybe that had something to do with it (What with it not technically being released here yet). Haven't used the online pass either.

I was able to play online yesterday though. So, who knows.

Dr Sexual

I mean im able to play online but the game always throws me to the nearest available games which it thinks are in the US. This is a problem because US-Korea difference is causing a ton of lag. I would rather get thrown to Korea/Japan games just because of the better pings.

Omegan Eckhart

In relation to online, is it true you can't kick people from lobbies? Seeing as there is no connection restriction for lobbies not being able to kick laggy players will be a huge pain.

Zodiark

Im having similar problems too. I go to simple or rank matches and it says there are no opponents available. That can't be right. I go to lobbies and attempt to join. It says unable to find lobby or sometimes opponent. This started happening after a few matches online yesterday and today.

thekingtavy

I've had perfect connection online all day outside of a few Lag Mariposa's, now all of a sudden I can't use any of the online features. Are the servers down or will I have to download my online pass again?

ClutchAnderson

Arrrrghh the same thing is happening to me! I was in the middle of a match when we were both kicked out...it froze on the loading screen so I quit and retried but now I'm getting the same message

TakedaZX

I've had perfect connection online all day outside of a few Lag Mariposa's, now all of a sudden I can't use any of the online features. Are the servers down or will I have to download my online pass again?
I think it has to do with the psn cause crap like this happens to me on SCV as well. If the above happens to you guys, try quitting the game, and coming back on. It usually works and just worked for me right now.

DOA5

There are so many freezes after you try to accept a friend's invite. Might have to send them an invite instead.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD