"Professional" and "Casual" modes in Doa5

TRI Mike

So the way we're gonna be playing is with classic camera, no hit effects and infinite time¿ I though DOA used 40 seconds.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Infinite time is set for demo purposes. I believe the default is 40 seconds for the full version of the games.

Doug Nguyen

Thats lame. I like casual mode because of the camera and danger zones but i dont want to have to use the 3 point holds.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
nothing about 3 point holds. It's 4 point holds regardless of the option.

Doug Nguyen

nothing about 3 point holds. It's 4 point holds regardless of the option.

Oh ok i thought i saw something about that. Why cant they just keep these things like options we can toggle on and off. Instead or putting them into preset categories.

Kronin

Oh ok i thought i saw something about that. Why cant they just keep these things like options we can toggle on and off. Instead or putting them into preset categories.

According to the previous post of Rikuto, if you choose "Casual" you can still do it:

all it changes is the camera and hit effects. in fact once you select it that you can change each option manually from options menu.

So apparently Casual/Professional seems just an additional choice to the two options -about camera and hit effects- present in the Alpha demo

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD