PS3 vs 360 comparison

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
LMFAO! Fighting over video games like Bloods & Crips. lol
Well they are lol. No other way to describe it! Go to youtube on a DOA5 vid. Tekken fan/fanboys & DOA fan/fanboys cursing. Go to a Tekken vid. Same thing. Go to a SF or KOF vid, SF and KOF going at it. Go to a MK vid, either SF or a 3D fanboy (Tekken, DOA, VF) going at it. Curse words and all. Just like they claim colors, like a gang member (blood & crip, Gd or FN) lol
PS3 & Xbox 360 forums, same ol thing.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
^So basically, it's DOA: San Andreas without a Carl Johnson.

Thanks for sharing.

Chaos

Well they are lol. No other way to describe it! Go to youtube on a DOA5 vid. Tekken fan/fanboys & DOA fan/fanboys cursing. Go to a Tekken vid. Same thing. Go to a SF or KOF vid, SF and KOF going at it. Go to a MK vid, either SF or a 3D fanboy (Tekken, DOA, VF) going at it. Curse words and all. Just like they claim colors, like a gang member (blood & crip, Gd or FN) lol
PS3 & Xbox 360 forums, same ol thing.
Oh yeah, I've read some retarded inmature commits like " gaylo is qurees, uncharted is so overrated or if you hate this game you need to go kill yourself and thats why I f**k your mom last night & then I blow her brains out with my d**k!!! LOL Also, they would say,
Fuck the shitbox 3shittie & fuck the lamestation 3 b**ch!" Its really sad to tell you the truth and if they say these horrible things face to face, they would probably kill each other. lol

Game Over

There is a reason they never leave the basement.

the-gimp.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD