DOA5LR PS3/X360 DOA5U to DOA5LR

Kronin

Sooo
I live in Fr, and i can download the "catalogue" from LR. I don't know if it's the patch, but when i downloaded it, nothing changed at all. The logo is still U, and no new character select.
I don't get it... I can buy Honoka and her outfit, but I can't Update to LR ?
Can someone help me ? haha

In Europe Last Round is out the day 20th February, so appear logical to think that the patch updating Ultimate will do the same.

The catalogue is not the patch but just a way to include in the game the datas about the new outfits for Honoka (that will be visible just when the system will be able to show them to you, so after the upgrade to Last Round).

Baal bal

Im having the same problem
It's said on the fac that if you did the patch correctly, you will not see Last round in the Xbox selection, but it will become the title screen when the game start. AND it's not happening.
I DLed Honoka to see if something changed, let's see

Kronin

Last Round is out for Ps4, Xbox One, PS3 and Xbox 360 today in America, the day 19 in Japan, and the the 20th February in Europe.

The only exception is the PS3 digital edition of Last Round for North and South America: for problems related to the store, such version will be out the day 24th February. By the way TN confirmed that such delay doesn't regard the update from Doa5U to DoA5LR for the American's owners of PS3 (that so will get it today), but just the purchase of the full digital release of the game.

Shinko Li

Last Round is out today in America, the day 19 in Japan, and the the 20th February in Europe.

The only exception is the PS3 digital edition of Last Round for North and South America: for problems related to the store, such version will be out the day 24th February. By the way TN confirmed that such delay doesn't regard the update from Doa5U to DoA5LR for the American's owners of PS3 (that so will get it today), but just the purchase of the full digital release of the game.
Oh its just that i do not see it yet. Perhaps I'm checking a bit too early?

Baal bal

Well, look like you are right Korin.
I bought Honoka and nothing changed. I guess i just lost 4€... (not like i care that much anyway).
It's just that we are used to get things from Tn early in France, so when I saw the new content on Xboxlive...
Damn it ! I really thought that i would be able to play right now haha

Kronin

Oh its just that i do not see it yet. Perhaps I'm checking a bit too early?

I can't help you, I think that you should ask to other people owning a n Xbox 360.

Well, look like you are right Korin.
I bought Honoka and nothing changed. I guess i just lost 4€... (not like i care that much anyway).
It's just that we are used to get things from Tn early in France, so when I saw the new content on Xboxlive...
Damn it ! I really thought that i would be able to play right now haha

Baal bal the datas that you purchased are still in your console, if you were already planning to get that exact DLC pack you didn't lose anything. You have just to wait for the update and the data will work for your game.

Kronin

Oh no i have a 360 . =X.

Ok sorry, I assumed that you have a PS3. It's pretty possible that maybe Microsoft still need to release the update, just wait a little more =)

(Also, I think that the patch will be an automatic download when you try to play to Doa5U connected to the online, however I can't say this with certainty).

Shinko Li

Ok sorry, I assumed that you have a PS3. It's pretty possible that maybe Microsoft still need to release the update, just wait a little more =)

(Also, I think that the patch will be an automatic download when you try to play to Doa5U connected to the online, however I can't say this with certainty).
Thank you very much kronin!

doalover

According to the official website, the free upgrade for the previous-gen versions will be a compatibility patch for people who purchased DOA5LR. My main question is, how much is the upgrade? I'm willing to pitch in $15 if that's the cost to upgrade for the LR content.

f3jNb20.png
Hope for the best

ninjaguy446

I'm on PS3 and in America. I downloaded the patch but I can't find Honoka (or Raidou for that matter) to buy her. Anyone else having this problem?

Calintzsan

I played DOA5U last night before midnight (here in America), and I automatically got the patch for LR. It says last round on the title and I even have the availability for Honoka and Raidou (just have to buy them). They have appeared in the PS Store for purchase, but will we be able to buy any of the DLC that's coming out for it right now on the PS3? I'm aware that future DLC for LR on the PS3 is a no-go, but what about the DLC here?

http://deadoralive.wikia.com/wiki/Dead_or_Alive_5_Last_Round/Downloadable_Content

^ Will those costumes be available for purchase eventually for last-gen consoles at the very least?

31gma

Just downloaded the DOA5LR costume catalog 2, no upgrade thus far. I'm guessing we'll have to wait until tomorrow?

EDog21

360 update is out. Let me say this before this bullcrap happens to someone else. If you have played last round on xboxone at all and then update on 360, it will sync and overwrite your ultimate file to last round and you will lose your data. So yeah delete last round data on xboxone before you update on 360 if you enjoy not trying to unlock EVERYTHING again.

Edit: Lots of missing dlc ( I have it all on ultimate) and the market on xboxone is a disorganized mess.

Last edited:

Dr. Claw

My experience on PS3:

1) the game updated for me as soon as I put in the disc.
2) to find the DLC for DOA5LR I had to go to "New Add Ons" in the PS Store to find them. Since I had Marie and Nyotengu already all I had to do is get Honoka and Raidou.
3) after this, while I kept DOA5U titles and in-game unlocked costumes from the save, all my game options were reset and all of the command training has to be done again (BS!)
4) it appears that all the previous cast has a new costume to unlock; Honoka and Raidou have the standard number on disc.

Haven't tried a PS4 upload of save data.

Rapham0n

In Europe Last Round is out the day 20th February, so appear logical to think that the patch updating Ultimate will do the same.

The catalogue is not the patch but just a way to include in the game the datas about the new outfits for Honoka (that will be visible just when the system will be able to show them to you, so after the upgrade to Last Round).
Then why didn't the patch for the US version get delayed by a week like the game did? It seems pretty unfair that the US can get the patch so much sooner than the release of the game while the rest of us have to wait until the game actually comes out. I know that the game was supposed to be released on the 17th for the US, but seeing as it got delayed why wasn't the US patch held back then?

Jin Masters

Then why didn't the patch for the US version get delayed by a week like the game did? It seems pretty unfair that the US can get the patch so much sooner than the release of the game while the rest of us have to wait until the game actually comes out. I know that the game was supposed to be released on the 17th for the US, but seeing as it got delayed why wasn't the US patch held back then?
What???? Current gen doa5 last round patch was released on Tuesday when the game was officially released and the update for old gen didn't hit 360 until the official release day... Nothing came early

Kronin

According to the official website, the free upgrade for the previous-gen versions will be a compatibility patch for people who purchased DOA5LR. My main question is, how much is the upgrade? I'm willing to pitch in $15 if that's the cost to upgrade for the LR content.

f3jNb20.png

More than the price, I hope overal to see this pack released for DoA5U owners. Not so sure after the recent issues with the DLC storing... By the way I made the question directly to Team NINJA, hoping for an answer.

I played DOA5U last night before midnight (here in America), and I automatically got the patch for LR. It says last round on the title and I even have the availability for Honoka and Raidou (just have to buy them). They have appeared in the PS Store for purchase, but will we be able to buy any of the DLC that's coming out for it right now on the PS3? I'm aware that future DLC for LR on the PS3 is a no-go, but what about the DLC here?

http://deadoralive.wikia.com/wiki/Dead_or_Alive_5_Last_Round/Downloadable_Content

^ Will those costumes be available for purchase eventually for last-gen consoles at the very least?

I think that they will be made available: Honoka debut set is already available for Xbox 360 and in the video about the bounce comparison we have seen a video of Helena with her new swimsuit on PS3.

360 update is out. Let me say this before this bullcrap happens to someone else. If you have played last round on xboxone at all and then update on 360, it will sync and overwrite your ultimate file to last round and you will lose your data. So yeah delete last round data on xboxone before you update on 360 if you enjoy not trying to unlock EVERYTHING again.

Thanks for the advice explaining why some people are getting this problem.

I don't know the details, the problem is only related to the digital release of the PS3 version and not in the storing of the patch for DoA5U. However what kind of solution would be to deny the possiiblity to play the game to everyone for making the things "fair"? There is only to wait a week more after that people are waiting the game from 6 months, I don't see anything of terrible here and I would say the same if I was in your situation.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD