PS4 preorder concern

juliusxcix

Alright, so i preordered the digutal deluxe version of doa6 a couple months ago on ps4. im really confused because the release date still hasnt changed to feb15th. the countdown is still going to dec31st. do any of you think this will cause a problem later on? or am i just overreacting.

N1ce Dreams

Alright, so i preordered the digutal deluxe version of doa6 a couple months ago on ps4. im really confused because the release date still hasnt changed to feb15th. the countdown is still going to dec31st. do any of you think this will cause a problem later on? or am i just overreacting.
Yeah you won't get the game until next xmas.. Joke, don't worry about it.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
It's just placeholder date, it's nothing to fret about. I remember I expressed my concern to someone I used to know and they got flippant and basically got annoyed and mad that I was hesitant to do the preorder so that alone scared me into just preordering it xD it won't affect US players
Mine says 39 days with a download date of 13/2/19
It doesn't apply to EU iirc. That's why I was afraid initially that it was gonna affect me but it's just a placeholder date xD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD