PS4 revealed

synce

Weak... Sounds like Sony may have been embellishing things. I think the guy behind Skullgirls said he was surprised to see his studio's name on there too

DR2K

Not buying the next Xbox since it'll block used games. Microsoft seems to think it's on top of the world, even though PS3 and Wii have surpassed it sales wise. The rule of 3rd console bombing will kick in big time when they block used games, which is all but confirmed.

Will be buying a PS4 because

A) It'll be more powerful(based on rumors)

B) Allows used games(fact)

C) Live streaming features(fighting games ahoy!)

D) Vita remote play

Chaos

ps3vsps4_24826.nphd.jpg
8GB is a huge major improvement compared to the pathetic 256MB

DeathHand

I hope they show us some good games with great graphics soon so we can have a realy good idea of this new gen because the witcher3 graphics dont look that good for next gen so far =(

Omnistalgic

I hope they show us some good games with great graphics soon so we can have a realy good idea of this new gen because the witcher3 graphics dont look that good for next gen so far =(
everything at the PS meeting was running in real time...no more b/s like e3 2005, Sony has learned. PS4 is basically an off-shelf closed PC with fast ram...It'll be a beast

I'm not liking all the Kinect rumors about the next Box, so hopefully it's all BS and MS will release an equal or more powerful system (they can afford it) and next-gen will start with a nice boost to graphics from both companies. Will likely get PS4 first because Sony has done well with new franchises and growing there WWS. MS not so impressed.

Now hopefully we get some truly inspiration games this time around, devs here's your shot!

DeathHand

everything at the PS meeting was running in real time...no more b/s like e3 2005, Sony has learned. PS4 is basically an off-shelf closed PC with fast ram...It'll be a beast

I'm not liking all the Kinect rumors about the next Box, so hopefully it's all BS and MS will release an equal or more powerful system (they can afford it) and next-gen will start with a nice boost to graphics from both companies. Will likely get PS4 first because Sony has done well with new franchises and growing there WWS. MS not so impressed.

Now hopefully we get some truly inspiration games this time around, devs here's your shot!
thanks for the info =) thats great news

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD