DOA5LR PSN Europe PS4 and DOA5LR: when?

Akumasama

I see the store still hasn't been updated in europe, there's only core fighters and relative DLCs.
Anybody know when the full game will be available for PS4 on PSN store?

Also: anybody has a list of the old DLCs we'd need to buy to have a "full package"?

Akumasama

I guess there are no official dates and an unofficial reply could be "not before next week's tuesday"
Core fighters is online though, so I guess we can kill time playing a bit with that meanwhile.
Sigh...
Was really hoping to use my newly got PS4 with some DoA action this weekend :(

Rapham0n

I see the store still hasn't been updated in europe, there's only core fighters and relative DLCs.
Anybody know when the full game will be available for PS4 on PSN store?

Also: anybody has a list of the old DLCs we'd need to buy to have a "full package"?
At least the PS4 has something. There is absolutely nothing on the EU PS STORE for the PS3. This is unacceptable. TN said the official release date is 20 February. Having to wait until next week Tuesday or Wednesday is unacceptable. In that case they should have said the release date is 24 or 25 February. And why is there nothing up for the PS3 when there is at least something up for the PS4?

Rapham0n

From Eurogamer:
"According to Dead or Alive fans who got in touch with Eurogamer, the situation with Last Round is yet another in a string of failures for the series on PlayStation."

That is an understatement. After the many fiascos with the entire DOA5 series I don't think I'll ever buy another Team Ninja or Koei Tecmo game again. And let's not forget this whole mess: http://www.freestepdodge.com/thread...om-core-fighters-to-full-version-eu-psn.4653/

^
To which neither Team Ninja, Koei Tecmo or Sony Computer Entertainment ever did anything to fix the problem.

Last edited:

squarewindow

Standard Donor
From Eurogamer:
"According to Dead or Alive fans who got in touch with Eurogamer, the situation with Last Round is yet another in a string of failures for the series on PlayStation."

That is an understatement. After the many fiascos with the entire DOA5 series I don't think I'll ever buy another Team Ninja or Koei Tecmo game again. And let's not forget this whole mess: http://www.freestepdodge.com/thread...om-core-fighters-to-full-version-eu-psn.4653/

^
To which neither Team Ninja, Koei Tecmo or Sony Computer Entertainment ever did anything to fix the problem.
I remember you posting that on GameFAQs at the time and being utterly appalled. You should post the link to that thread in the comments section of that Eurogamer article. The more publicity we can get about SCEE's dreadful customer service the better.

I was the one who provided a lot of the wording for the Eurogamer article (I'm the guy quoted halfway through it). I really wanted to try and publicise this in the wider gaming media, as I'm sick to death of the situation. Any complaint aimed directly at SCEE just disappears into a black hole of indifference and apathy.

Rapham0n

I remember you posting that on GameFAQs at the time and being utterly appalled. You should post the link to that thread in the comments section of that Eurogamer article. The more publicity we can get about SCEE's dreadful customer service the better.

I was the one who provided a lot of the wording for the Eurogamer article (I'm the guy quoted halfway through it). I really wanted to try and publicise this in the wider gaming media, as I'm sick to death of the situation. Any complaint aimed directly at SCEE just disappears into a black hole of indifference and apathy.
Well last night it reached boiling point for me and I've decided that today I'm going to create a new PSN account for myself. A US one. I'm tired of the laziness and incompetence of SCEE.

Also, I'm getting kind of tired of Team Ninja always responding to our complaints with "But it's a problem on Sony's/PSN's/Sony Computer Entertainment's end." That may be the case, but that means that SCE is giving Team Ninja a bad name. You would think that Team Ninja would at least do something to remedy the situation. Stand up to SCE. Make them understand that if they don't fix this nonsense then they won't be doing business with them any more. Simple as that. It's easy for Team Ninja to say "but it's SCE's fault." when we (the customers) are the ones who are losing out because of these problems.

Split Infinity

I switched to US PSN years ago when I found how EU PSN keeps shafting us with games' prices. A 60$ digi-title in US will usually cost 60 EUR on EU PSN, and sometimes even 70 EUR for hyped titles. How the **** does that make sense?

Akumasama

Aren't you guys a bit exxagerating?
I mean, it's just a week of delay. I'm as mad as anybody else, but you're making it feel like they raped your sister or something °-°

Well last night it reached boiling point for me and I've decided that today I'm going to create a new PSN account for myself. A US one. I'm tired of the laziness and incompetence of SCEE.

Also, I'm getting kind of tired of Team Ninja always responding to our complaints with "But it's a problem on Sony's/PSN's/Sony Computer Entertainment's end." That may be the case, but that means that SCE is giving Team Ninja a bad name. You would think that Team Ninja would at least do something to remedy the situation. Stand up to SCE. Make them understand that if they don't fix this nonsense then they won't be doing business with them any more. Simple as that. It's easy for Team Ninja to say "but it's SCE's fault." when we (the customers) are the ones who are losing out because of these problems.
They make developers sign NDAs to gain access to developer tools. No matter how buggy or flawed the console is you can't really complain in public. There's a good reason developers are moving to mobile, steam and F2P pc games, releasing software on consoles is a nightmare for developers and consumers.

The consoles are killing medium sized developers and games, both Sony and MS are focusing on a small amount of big budget titles, giving them special access to engineers, marketing and digital markets with midnight digital releases etc.

Akumasama

So... today it's tuesday.
Let's keep our eyes open because it's possible Sony will finally update the european PSN Store and DoA5 LR for PS4 might finally appear there ;)
Wonder at what time, on average, they usually update the store...
It's 7:40 AM in the UK and of course still nothing on the store, at least as far as I can see from the web version.

Shiranui

Do you know if DLC costumes purchased for PS3 Ultimate can be found on EU store for PS4 Last Round? I don't find them and I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or I just have to wait for them be released. Thanks

Akumasama

Yeah reading around it seems, unless Sony wants to delight us with yet one more surprise, the game should be available on the european PSN from tomorrow ;)

Akumasama

It's Wednesday and still nothing on PSN Store Europe. At least on the web-one, can't check from PS4 atm.
Gotta say it's still early though, 9:00 AM in the UK. No clue what time they usually update the store.

Shiranui

I can see now all Ultimate DLC for PS4 in my Store. The problem is that everything is in packs. I don't how the hell I should download my costumes I purchased in PS3 Ultimate if all of them are in packs... o_O

Akumasama

So I managed to download it and when I start the game I can only play "Combat" and "Training", all other options are locked and it says "Currently installing".
Currently installing what? The installation has completed and it's also written in the PS4 notifications log.

The hell is going on? >.>

Before you ask: no, I'm talking about the full version of DOA5LR, 39€ one, not the free Core Fighters version.

squarewindow

Standard Donor
So I managed to download it and when I start the game I can only play "Combat" and "Training", all other options are locked and it says "Currently installing".
Currently installing what? The installation has completed and it's also written in the PS4 notifications log.

The hell is going on? >.>

Before you ask: no, I'm talking about the full version of DOA5LR, 39€ one, not the free Core Fighters version.
The download hasn't finished. Go to dashboard, press "Options" button on DOA5LR, go to "Information", it will give the download status.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD